Chapter 71

Naruto Pov (short)
Kurama throws a punch to counter Sasuke's Susanoo punch. Before our fist connect Touma lands in between us. He explains his wings with such force it sends both of us flying back. I stand back up as water falls on us, "Chiyo you finally made it now let's stop Sasuke and all go home!"

But as I look at Chiyo's blank expression I can't help but worry. She glances at me before turning her attention back to  Sasuke. In her eyes are nothing but anger and rage, "Kit I don't think she and Touma want to bring the Uchiha brat back in one piece. And honestly I don't blame them one bit."

"Kurama we can't let them kill Sasuke." He grumbles a little, "Chiyo we're still going to bring him home to the village together right?" She tilts her head a little, "Sorry Naru there's been a change of plans I can't keep that promise anymore. But I'm still going to keep the promise I made to the others back in the village." I narrow my eyes, "Chiyo I can't let you kill him, Sasuke is still my friend."

"Like I said before do you really think your going to be able to stop me." Clones burst threw the water around me and the same white flamed barrier she used to protect us from the Third Raikage. I try to punch threw it but it just burns Kurama's hand clean off. Damn it!

Chiyo Pov
Now that I have Naruto behind that chakra draining barrier i turn my attention back to Sasuke.

"Back when you killed Danzo I thought I told you not to touch Sakura asshole." He smirks at me, "What are you doing to do about it Senju. You know deep down she just settled for you because I wasn't in the village." I chuckle a little, "Keep telling yourself that, your just upset because you just now realized how much Sakura has changed from your days in the academy. And it probably hurts you ego to know she's not chasing your pathetic ass."

Before he can say anything else I send him flying across the lake crashing into the the cliff side. Sasuke gets back up and rushes at me with double susanoo swords. I stop them using Touma's wings, "Come on duckbutt weren't you always telling me your clan was better. Basically that your better than me, right now I'm very disappointed."

I pin him down and his left hand crackles with lighting. Lighting crashes down on me hard sending me threw the surface of the lake. Looking up I see Sasuke hovering over the surface.

Little piece of shit and his fucking lighting. I burst threw the surface heading straight for him, Touma's body covering in lighting. Sasuke doesn't wait for me to reach him, instead he charges at me his Susanoo using chidori. We class head on the force our attacks send us both flying back.

"Come on you two stop this please!!!" Naruto continues to try to escape the barrier hitting it with such force the ground shakes a little. But my barrier doesn't waver one bit, which I am proud of.

A massive fire ball comes at me but the flame's simply wrap around me. I scoff unimpressed, "Really using fire against me? Are you that much of a baka?" He looks at me annoyed, "Then lets see how much you like this." The rock formations holding the tailed beast all move behind him.

"At the moment I'm the strongest person in the world this is my first step into the shadows as Hokage." He begins to absorb the scattered chakra from the tailed beast. His Susanoo begins to change, "As much as I hate to say this about this dead Uchiha. What he's doing is slightly impressive considering only the Safe of six paths was able to do it."

"Like you said its only slightly impressive, fighting in the war and now this has taken it toll on me so I assume its the same for him."

"Go ahead and release three of your clones but keep the fourth one I have a feeling your going to need it." I release three of my clones that I had hide to gather Sage chakra. Touma's body grows in size, red chakra forms around us like armor. Sasuke appears right behind me with a staff made of lighting. He swings it down on me but I blocked it with Touma's tail yanking it out of his hands.

Sasuke takes off higher into the sky and I follow right behind him. We trade blow after blow, I could feel mine and Touma's chakra levels dropping even more.

Being a few feet away from him, Sasuke's chakra level spike. A huge arrow appearing in his Susanoo bow, this must be his final attack. So I muster all the chakra i can, "Dragon style: Demonic bomb."

"Indra's arrow."

The two jutsu's clash and i bring my arm up trying to shield my face.

"Do not own this gif

"Do not own this gif."

I hit the ground hard, rocks falling on top of me. I lay there for a moment my breathing a little unevenly. Touma's chakra begins to recede back into my body. I hiss slightly as I sit up slowly pushing rocks off of me. Blood was coming down the side of my face, "I'm redirecting my chakra to you major injuries."

Sasuke emerges from a pile of rocks a few feet away from me. We started at each other for a moment before he clench's his Rinnegan eye in pain. I take this as my chance and close the distance between us punching him straight in the face. I put enough chakra into it that it send him straight into the cliffside creating a deep creator. I wasn't going to give him time to breath but just as I go to take a step I'm hit hard in my side.

I twist my body around digging my heels into the ground. There Naruto stands panting slightly, kurama's chakra covering his right hand. Well shit my clones holding the barrier must have disappeared due to how low my chakra levels are. I click my tongue in annoyance, "Seems you got out what a shame." Naruto smirks at me slightly, "Kurama pointed out to me that the more chakra you used the weaker it got. Which the Chiyo I know would never let happen without a backup plan."

I roll my eyes slightly, "Oh shut up and stop acting all tough. I know you and Kurama barely have any chakra left." He clenches his fist as Sasuke comes out of his hole, I watch him from the corner of my eye, "I'll ask you this one last time Naruto stay out of this before I force you again."

"You know I can't Chiyo.....please." He whispers out and my heart clenches a little at his pled.

"Typical Chiyo never finishing what she starts always running away." I tilt my head and turn towards Sasuke, "First of all when the hell have I ever ran away. Second of all its called having a heart dibshit something you clearly don't have. Sorry Naruto but in done with him completely."

The three of us stand opposite of each other, no one moving. Sasuke uses Chidori, Naruto his rasengan and I decide to use the elemental rasengan.

Well let's see how this goes......

**************************************
An: Again I suck at fight scenes but I'll try my best.

I'm working on a few fillers I'm not sure when I'll get them up tho.

Anyway that's all I really have to say for now let me know what you guys think in the comments.

~Acero💛