Part 31 | The Lovesick Mortal

"Get ready for wedding planning love" Loki said quietly as you sat down beside him.

"Really? That's quick" you said. He nodded.

"Royalty like to get it done fast" he answered with a roll of his eyes.

"When do you think they'll have it"

"No love, its our wedding we can still choose. They'll just have some suggestions" he said with a slightly annoyed expression. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"Lokes you are worrying me" you said with a laugh. He chuckled and put and arm around your waist as everyone settled in around you.

Frigga had called a meeting to which you and Loki were invited. Loki had bet you twenty dollars it was for the wedding.

"Thank you everyone for coming, today I would just like to discuss the important matter of my son's wedding" she proudly. Loki smirked down at you and held out a hand. Sighing, you conjured a twenty dollar note and placed it in his hand.

"Told you" he whispered, kissing your temple. You subtly stabbed him in the side.

Frigga had seen the whole exchange and was trying not to laugh. Heimdall was in the Bifrost watching fondly.

"Now, do you two have a date?" Odin asked. You looked up at Loki who shrugged.

"We hadn't really gotten that far" you replied. One of the advisors snickered rudely as everyone else excitedly began suggesting dates.

"Don't laugh at her" Loki said angrily, looking over at the advisor.

"With all due respect my Prince, she has not even picked a date. Is she really worthy of this life?" she sneered.

"If you had actually listened, she said we. We haven't picked a date yet. And she is more than worthy" he snarled. By this time the room was silent. Frigga and Odin were glaring at the advisor.

"I doubt a sorcerer would marry a mere mortal" the advisor said.

"I didn't know I was mortal" you said sarcastically. "Last I checked I was from Alfheim."

"Powers?" she asked in her nasally voice. You looked up at Loki, not sure if you should tell her. He nodded.

"None. Just as I thought" she sneered.

"Have you ever head of the Emerald Sorceress?" your Mother said, glaring at her. The advisors eyes widened.

"No. There's no way" she whispered, looking back at you.

"Supriseeee" you said sarcastically before waving your hand. In a puff of smoke she was gone.

"I didn't know you could do that" Loki mused.

"Nor did I" you answered. He chucked as you leant your head against his shoulder.

"Hey Loki, that reminds me of Sakaar" Thor commented with a grin. Loki groaned.

"What does?" you questioned.

"Our friend Valkyrie tied him up and she brought me to him he said surprise in the exact tone of voice" Thor said.

"Can I meet her?" you asked excitedly. Thor nodded.

"Why?" Loki asked.

"I want to meet someone who managed to beat you" you smirked. He rolled his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Val, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Valkyrie."