5. Graffiti

Bailey's Pov

"Where are we going?" Brooklyn asked me.

I was driving around town looking for a spot to hit up next.

I smirked.

Why don't we have a little fun.

"You'll see." I replied simply.

I knew there was a part of town that had tons of abandoned buildings. It was near the illegal fight club that I started going to.

As soon as I found a building I thought could use some painting I stopped and parked my bike.

"Is it safe to be around here?" Brooklyn asked.

"Chill, we'll be fine." I told her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I replied.

If worse comes to show I have my gun and few knives on me. I wouldn't go anywhere without a bit of protection.

Especially in places like this.

"Come on." I say as I hopped off my bike. I grab my bag and lead Brooklyn more towards the building.

"Put this on." I told her handing her a bandana.

"Why do I need it?" She asked.

She asks to many questions, and it's starting to get on my nerves. This is why I do things alone.

I open my bag and grab my own bandana and put it over my face making sure to cover my mouth and nose.

I then take out my stencil, it wasn't a bird this time, instead it was a skull. Another thing I like to paint.

"Place this on the wall over there." I told her pointing to the empty spot on the wall.

"Isn't this illegal?" She asked placing the stencil on the wall.

"Maybe, but why not have a little fun?" I asked her.

I take out a few cans of spray paint and passed them to Brooklyn. I kept some for myself as well.

"Let's get started." I smirked.

I started with the top part of the skull while Brooklyn started with the bottom.

About when we were halfway finished with our masterpiece. We were interrupted by intruders.

"What's going on here?" A voice from behind us said.

We both turned around and Brooklyn squealed.

"What do you want Damien?" I asked him annoyed.

"Painting another building I see." He replied smugly.

"Yea and?"

"I see you brought a guest this time." He said.

"Yea, decided to try something new." I said annoyed.

I looked over at Brooklyn and saw that she was looking at Aiden. Was she blushing?

I then looked at Aiden and he was looking directly at Brooklyn.

"Mind if we join?" Damien asks.

"Yeah I do. Now scram." I said rudely.

"I don't think so." He says smugly.

I walked up to him, standing right in front of him. Letting him know I ain't gonna take shit from him.

"Leave." I said coldly.

"No"

"Okay." I smirked.

I took the spray paint and pointed it towards his groin. Then proceeded to paint.