Chapter 195: Secret Talk With World Tree and Alberu Crossman

"Human, we are done talking!"

Raon approached him with a bright expression and Cale immediately stood up and started to speak.

"Raon, Choi Han, and I are going to visit the World Tree. Contact me if anything urgent comes up."

**********************************
A spot near the Western continent's northern shores. The Forbidden Region known as the Lake of Despair was located here.

"Human! It's a bit cold!"

It definitely felt as if summer had ended and fall had arrived as Raon fluttered his wings and sniffled.

Cale took a blanket out of his spatial pocket bag with a stoic expression and wrapped it around Raon's neck like a scarf.

(Tsuki: I'm lazy to crop the picture.... 😅😅😅)

Choi Han silently watched this and Cale flinched at his gaze before starting to speak.

"...Do you want one too?"
"No."

Choi Han shook his head. Raon quietly snickered while watching them.

Raon could use temperature management magic, but he liked how his father wrapping him like this more.

"Human! I need to use temperature management magic on you!"

Of course, Raon had put temperature management magic on the weak Cale. Choi Han then nodded his head and looked around them.

"Thank you, Raon. Oh, by the way... Let's keep what I told everyone in Henituse estate a secret from your mom. Okay?" Cale said as he let the spell warmed him up.

"A-About the curse influenced you?" Raon asked cautiously.

"Yes. Your mom doesn't have to know about it. It's in the past already. She would only feel guilty if she knows." Cale smiled sadly as he turned to look toward the lake with a large whirlwind on it.

The snowstorm raging on top of the frozen lake seemed quite scary.

"Human...." Raon flew to Cale and hug him, or at least try to, with his short front paws. "Thank you, father."

Cale quickly held the young Dragon and patted his back. "You're welcome."

Choi Han smiled at the scene.

It was at that moment.

"Hmm?"

'...It's hot?' Cale's back felt hot for some reason.

He had felt his back being cold, but never hot.

"Father, dodge!"

Cale saw Raon's front paws push him to the side at that moment. He then felt his body almost flying sideways from the strength in those paws.

Plop. He fell on the snow.

"...psh-" Cale hissed.

The moment Cale was about to frown...