Lovely Jeremy

Apparently there's a meeting with a few people and i'm included since Michael suggested I should join.

I sat down between Jeremy and Michael. Jeremy on my right and Eggs on my left. It's a big table.

Vanessa and Vincent joined. Later some other people did too. Vanessa sat in front of me, probably to bother me.

Soon the meeting started, Michael was standing up in front showing everyone what plans he has next.

The room got a bit loud from the conversations and adding onto the plans.

"Um h..hey? Michael I got an idea..!" Jeremy tried to speak to Michael but he was distracted by the other workers.

Jeremy raised his hand and waved it, "Michael?" his voice wasn't that loud so he gave up.

He sighed and Vanessa chuckled. "Speak up he can't hear you or maybe you're not worth his time" She grinned and Jeremy stared at his hands on his laps.

I glared at her and stood up, "HEY MICHAEL JEREMY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!" I yelled out and everyone stopped and looked at me.

Jeremy gasped and his face turned red. I sat down.

Michael looks a bit upset knowing he ignored Jeremy on accident. "Yes Jeremy?"

Everyone looks at him, "Sorry for interrupting but I..I got an idea"

"What's your idea?"

Jeremy cleared his throat, "I was thinking we should make an animatronic for kids—"

"There's other animatronics for kids" Vanessa interrupted him. "Don't talk over him" Michael said and Vanessa stayed quiet.

"Continue and like describe"

"Uh um...like a cheerful animatronic like a sun for the day! For night it will turn into a moon! The place will have a ball pit a-and just anything fun for the children.." Jeremy finished and honestly I agreed with that.

Michael smiles, "That sounds amazing! I'll write it down" Jeremy looks happy that's good.

Vanessa scoffs, jeez she's has a problem with the both of us.

Soon the room got loud again and Jeremy turn to me. "T..Thank you! I know I should've yelled out it but I couldn't do it" He looks down.

I placed my hand on his shoulder and he noticed that, "Hey you tried at least but good thing I was there for you" He smiled and his headset ears started to wiggle when he blushed.

"Y-Yeah"
"Man the ears are cute" I complimented and he got more redder.

I chuckled at that, "My bad I'll stop with the compliments" He shook his head.

"I..It's fine! I'm not used to this much compliments" He covered his face.

"Aww look at you guys, the weirdo couple" Vanessa laughed out.

I bawl up my hands, turning them into fists. "Aww look at you, a lonely bitch who has a crush on someone who doesn't like you back how sad"

Vanessa got pissed, "Hey! Shut it! Who knows if he does!"

"G-Guys relax!" Jeremy tugged on my arm. Turning my eyes to him.

"Yeah listen to your boyfriend here" Vanessa crossed her arms.

I growled and sighed, fucking bitch. Laya and now her? Lord!

The meeting ended, everyone went home.

The Next Day

Michael separate from me since he got a lot of stuff to do so I won't be able to see him much.

I went to the office, exploring around I found some files about the people who work here.

Vanessa:
Hard working, tough, and brave. Never missed a day. Always on time. Guard. 5'4, ???lb

Pft! Cant believe that.

Michael:
Manager, Caring, Hard working, Self assured, and Charming. His father is missing. Put others first. 6'1. ???lb.

Jeremy:
Timid, Quiet, Caring, Supportive, Hard working and not confident. Home issues. If any bruises on him, please check up on him. Good kid. Manager helper. 130lb. 5'5.

Home issues huh? I frowned and walked out. I wonder where he is. Starting to search for him, he was no where to be found.

I opened the kitchen to see him, back facing me.

Walking over there he seems to be focus on taking out something from the oven.

He jumped back, "Ow! Dang it! I can't do anything right...can't make a stupid pizza. Why do i even bother coming to wor— oh yeah..thats why. " He held his hand.

He looks back at me with a sad expression, I went over to him and held his hand noticing he burnt it.

Activating cooling, he looked at me with a surprise but also confused face.

"Woah what?"

I look away sadly, "Oh no- a..are you okay?" Jeremy panicked thinking he made me sad.

"Nothing" I reassured him and he gave me a unsure look.

"The gloves are way too thin to actually reach inside and grab anything b-but that's what I think! They might switch out the gloves so we can't eat free pizza but it's fine not like I eat much anyways"

My eyes widened, "But you know if you get sick, you won't be able to come for a while and I wouldn't get to see you" I said whole crossing my arms.

Jeremy blushes, "Oh..umm—I-I mean I would love to still see you here—I don't want you to worry o-or anything..i-it's that—I'm not all hungry you know? I'll g-give this to Fritz, I know he really likes pizza and it won't go to waste. I mean..u-unless you want it? I-I mean—if you wanna share or—..." He rambled.

"H-Hey um you look very pretty—I-I mean umm...w-would you like to go on a walk with me?" I smiled and agreed.

Jeremy sighed and smiled shyly. I picked up the pizza and placed it on a plate. It was indeed burnt but I didn't care because I know he tried.

We headed out and saw Vanessa glaring at us.

"I like the whole idea of a sun taking care of kids, very interesting" I grinned.

"Yeah it just up in mind, sundrop and moondrop" He continues to smile.

"Also since we knew each other for a few months now, I want to tell you something because I trust you"

He seems interested, "I trust you too"

We both stopped walking, "A year and a half ago, I was killed by a certain someone and stuffed me into an animatronic suit" I pulled down my hoodie to show my ears.

Jeremy's stared at me with sadness, "I...This..wow.." He teared up by my surprise he pulled me in for a hug.

I was shocked but I get why he did that since he's supportive. "I'm so sorry t-that happened to you" I hugged him back "Thank you" We pulled away and he touched my ears.

"I knew there's something special when I first met you, now this makes sense—" He yawned.

I raised an eyebrow, "You didn't get enough sleep?"

He looks guilty. He shook his head and I sighed. "Come on you should take a nap" We head back inside.

There's a room where it's basically just a chill room.

Jeremy lay down on the couch. I sat down next to him. Didn't believe he would sleep right away but he did. Probably something happened in his house that made him not get any sleep.

I laid my head back and tried getting some energy as well.