Roxy x Shy! GN! Reader

✿*:・゚ This oneshot was requested by MourningMad

"But mooooom..do I have to go?" I groaned as I exaggerated the 'mom'. "Yes,you have to hun,the whole family is gonna be there!" Mom said,patting my back. "C'mon lighten up! It'll be fun!" I sigh and rest my head on my hands "yeah,I guess.." I said,disappointment evident in my voice.

We're going to have a family gathering at the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex,for some reason. I mean,why that place out of all places? It's not like I don't want to go but.. oh whatever! I don't know.. plus,there's gonna be a lot of people there.

I swear being shy around people will be the death of me.. I then get pulled out of my thoughts as my mom pats my back two times,signaling that it's time to go. I slowly get up and trudge out of the house.

✰✰✰

We arrive at the building and we walk in,I nervously glance around and hold my hands close. Looking at all the people here. Mom pays for the entry fee and we continue to walk around,trying to find where the family is at.

We finally find them and take a seat and the table,I try to avoid eye contact with everyone as I stare at my hands beneath the table. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down,to no avail though.

I decided to go to somewhere else for a bit to get away from everyone,I wondered around and eventually sat on the ground,knees to my chest. I used the wall as back support as my eyes slowly started closing,they felt so heavy,so I let them close.

゚・:*✿

"Hey...wake up"
"Hellooooo..?"
"Are you okay?"

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in a room,but not my room. "Woah I thought you were dead for a second." I flinched out of surprise and looked up to see it was a wolf animatronic towering above me.

"Sorry,didn't mean to scare 'ya." The wolf apologized,she stuck her hand out and introduced herself, "hey,I'm Roxxane Wolf,Roxy for short." I slowly put my hand in hers and shook it. Her hand felt soft and fluffy,it was amazing.

I blushed as I pulled my hand away and awkwardly shuffled my feet. "I-I'm Y/N" I quietly said "Y/N huh? Nice name." Roxy complimented me,I blushed and looked away. "Soooo...uhm h-how did I get here exactly?" I softly asked,looking back up to meet her gaze.

"Well,I found you sleeping on the ground so I decided to put you in my room." Roxy replied,sitting down beside me. "O-oh,yeah uh s-sorry about that.." I said,rubbing my hands together slowly.

"Eh,don't worry about it rockstar." She said,waving a hand in dismissal "r-rockstar?" I questioned,blushing at the nickname. "Yeah,rockstar." Roxy said smirking and leaned in a bit,my face heated up more and I looked away.

I audibly gasped as I realized mom is probably worried sick right now! "O-oh no! My mom is probably worried sick right now! I have to go!" I panicked and got up "woah there" Roxy said,grabbing my wrist and pulling me back down.

"The Pizzaplex has already closed,and so has the doors. You can't leave.." she told me "wait what!? Oh n-noooo.." I said worried and disappointed,stretching out the 'o'.

"Hey,don't worry about it rockstar,you can stay with me until the doors open." She reassured me,which definitely worked. "R-really!? Thank you R-roxy!" I shouted but not too loud.

✿*:・゚

It's been about two hours and hanging out with Roxy is amazing! She's nice,and funny. I really like her.. I get pulled out of my thoughts by a yawn coming out of my mouth.

"Tired?" Roxy asked me "y-yeah.." I said,my eyelids feeling heavy once again. Roxy got up and sat on the couch I was confused until she said "c'mere." I got off the floor and walked up to her.

I yelped in suprise when she quickly grabbed me and sat me on her lap "w-wha-" I questioned before she wrapped her arms around me. "You can sleep on me" she said,I blushed "o-okay.." I said,still stunned.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her chest. My eyes widened when I felt her kiss my head "goodnight,rockstar." She said,I raised my head and kissed her cheek.

I moved my head back to where it was "goodnight,Roxy." I mumbled before closing my eyes,and drifting off to sleep.

✿ღ✿