A Terrifying Encounter on the Road: Surviving a Violent Attack

The driver was very scared, he was telling us again and again that what is happening all this, why are they attacking us?

Then I just pay attention to the boy who was telling the car driver not to stop the car and drive as fast as you can

Then I feel that something is wrong, I was also asking that boy, again and again, What is all this happening? why are they attacking us?

Then the boy said angrily can't you stay calm for some time?

I was just praying that I wish I could be saved.

Then suddenly another car comes in front of us and is about to hit us and die. That boy does not know from where he takes out a gun and starts firing at the car ahead.

The driver and I were scared and repeatedly asked that boy what all this is happening and who are you?

Then that car from behind starts firing at us.

Suddenly a bullet hits the left shoulder of the driver and the balance of our car gets disturbed due to which we have a big accident.

Blood was pouring out of my head and my leg was also hurt due to which I could not walk. When our accident happened, I was a little conscious and then I saw that the driver who is unconscious, and the boy who is fighting with someone outside the car. I try to get out of that car but that boy says loudly that wait inside.

Then all of a sudden a strange-looking man came towards me and he pointed his big gun towards my face.

I thought that I would die now and then I closed my eyes, I was remembering all those moments which I spent with my family and friends then suddenly there was a sound of a bullet being fired. I opened my eyes and I saw that the man who was about to kill me was dead. Then that boy came to me and pulled me out of that car. And looking at my wounds, then he says: are you okay?

I was not in a condition to say anything because I could not understand what all this had happened.

That boy kept asking me again and again about my condition, when he saw that my condition was getting worse, then he started filling my wounds with his hand.

I felt strange to see that it really has some powers due to which my wounds are being healed or I am dreaming.

Then he would say: Don't think too much, I didn't come to harm you or that driver. Hearing this, I felt that this is not a dream: I immediately pushed him hard and started asking him who are you?

On hearing that he said,

First, don't worry you don't have any danger from me. First, let me fill all your wounds then I will tell you everything about myself.

After hearing this answer, I said in anger that nothing you should be done to me, I just to know about you:

Then he says with a deep breath: exactly as you wish.

My name is Raiden and I am not from Earth but I am from valvertro. A mysterious world where there is no human.

Hearing all this, I laughed and said are you lying. To avoid all that happened.

Then he says: Look, I am telling the truth, what will I get by lying to you?

I shout that I do not believe in you: we have just met and you are lying to me, why should I believe in you?

Then the boy lost his temper and said: That's right: You know my truth: look now.

Then he takes out a wave-like power from his hands. And with that, he blows that car in the air.