First day at work

Like I said I skipped the whole job applying sh!t because I don't know how it works 😩

✷✮Third person P.O.V✮☾

It was your first day at work at the Freddy fazbears pizza plex "They went from a normal arcade smallish birthday rooms  to a fucking mall- thats one big leap right there-" you thought to your self after googling how Fazbears entertainment started in the first place. You decide to walk to work considering it's near your apartment. That's also one of the few reasons you applied for the job- It has nice pay, near your house, and was technically part of your childhood at least once or twice?
Arriving at your destination, you see a black figure in the distance shaped like a.... Bunny?

You didn't think much of it thinking it's just one of they're mascots. Thought you don't remember there being another bunny... Especially after that incident at Bonnie's bowling alley.

You went inside and checked in on the counter. "Heyya new kid, what's your name? I see you haven't got your name tag there." The Person said "Oh, yeah. My name is Y/n...Y/n l/n"
You said stuttering for a moment "alright new kid, The names Michael by the way. (My boys still alive 😩) you know your name reminds me of another sibling I had heh... They're probably dead by now... Anyway I'll tell the big man about making your name tag what color do you want it to be? " he said while checking you in the system "WE CAN PICK WHAT COLOR WE WANT??? " "Heh, same old reaction. Yeah especially if you work at the daycare you can actually pick two colors. But make sure they look perfectly mixed" "Oh, okay. Uhh Can it be... F/c and S/f/c (If your favorite colors don't match each other what's about you use the color combo of a sunset or just the night sky because you are working with a sun and moon robot lol)" "Oh that's a great color combo actually... And there I'll be sure to tell the big man about this and go check the daycare were gonna be opening any time soon. " he said while writing the colors you picked. You notice a few purple spots on his skin... Assuming he just likes the color purple, you decided to go to the daycare.

You made it in front of the daycare area. "Oh sh!t-" you forgot to ask how to get in the daycare- but you saw a slide. On top of it wrote 'Slide into fun'. Not thinking at all you just went in it. "Oh- so that's how you get in huh?" You said about to get out of the ball pit "Hoo hoo hoo~" you heard in the distance. On top of the daycare you saw an opening where you see a sun looking animatronic get out of. "AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK" You said after seeing it jumped from the balcony into the ball pit. Not even a few seconds later you got yoinked by the sun animatronic only to realize that's the animatronic you were  working with- You clearly have forgotten that you were working with an animatronic and not another human being. "heLLO~ NEW FRIEND! YOUR SURE ARE EARLY! DID WE OPEN EARLY TODAY? WHERE ARE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS? " seems as though it didn't know you were working there with them considering your around y/h and he's what like 9'3? Your probably short as fuck compared to him. "Oh no no no sundrop I actually work here" you said while he walks you both out of the ball pit and putted you down. "Oh really? Phew- so I didn't needed to do that in the first place-" "I mean you didn't have too- but it's nice to meet you" you said holding out your hand. "Hehehe- uh hello um?" "Y/n...call me Y/n" "Oh wow that's a beautiful name sunbite :D" he said while shaking your hand... Concerningly aggressive but uh moving on-. "Heh- I just meet you and your already giving me a nickname? How sweat" you said with a soft smile. "Of course! And before we do anything let me tell you a bit about my programing :D" "Sure I guess? We have what like- oh an hour before the mall opens" "yep! Okay so basically, I was programmed to be self aware and be able to provide the kids with safety. These bells are for the blind kids. And I know ASL for the mute and deaf kids :D" "Oh wait that's actually really sweat awhh-" "And before I accidentally scare you- When the lights go out I will turn into a different animatronic and his name is moon" "Oh- why would I be scared? " " in all honesty the kids, adults and even a few staff members are scared of moon but in reality he's a really nice fella :(" "oh I'm sure he is. When do the lights go out?" "Normally during nap times and at times during closing time :D" "Ohh okay got it... I'll probably forget this a few minutes after this but okay" "Oh it's almost time to open! Wanna jump off the balcony with me? " "WHAT??? " "Joking it's actually very dangerous for a human to do that..." "Ya don't say? " "But really tho I'm gonna go up you can wait behind the security desk to check in the kids later :D" "alright Sunny! Be careful" "OH I WILL! "

Looks like Your first day is going well :] can't wait to see what happens next 👀

(920 words)