chapter 38

Haven't edited so plz avoid, I will do it later.

Enjoy

Aryan's Pov

I look around my shelf to find a good and stylish dress to wear but why the hell I don't have anything nice.

I sigh and throw all my cloths here and there in frustration. Then my mind clicked and I smile, why are young brother for?

I make my way to his room and shuffle around his wardrobe.

"aaha finally I found it" I said to myself taking out the cloths.

I quickly change into the dress and gel my hairs, hmm I look good I hope my clumsy Bebo like it.

Taking a deep breath I go down and then I remember that I have to keep the bottle in the fridge which I brought today, umm well its bear and its been quit long since I had it so I just brought it. i dont drink regularly okay.

keeping the bottle in the fridge I heard the bell rung, I smile. It must be Bhawna for sure.

I quickly open the door and my smile vanishes when I saw Rohit "what the hell are you doing here?"

"are you going somewhere?" he asked

I narrow my eyes "obviously"

"you never wore such kind of dress, only saw you in formal ones always"

"just stop and tell what you want" I said getting irritated

"oh I came because-"

"Rohit Bhai?" i heard Bhawna

we both looked at her direction. She is smiling looking at Rohit and I am just looking at how simple but the most beautiful she is looking and the point to be noted is that her hairs are open.

"Bhawna ji" Rohit says looking behind at her.

she grins and stood infront of him "how come you are here?" she asked

"you and Aryan are dressed up, you were going somewhere?" he asked and looked at me

I look down and then at Bhawna when she answers "for dinner"

"where?" Rohit asked

"outside" I said simply "so if you can please excuse we are hungry and so we have to go"

"oh my god" he chuckles "you both are going out on a dinner date?"

"what no" I say

"yes you are" he said with a grin

I saw Bhawna looking at me with wide eyes and then lowered her eyes and tint of red colour was visible on her cheeks and here I badly want to kill him right now.

i narrow my eyes at him "what the fuck do u want?"

He chuckles and looks at Bhawna "sorry to say Bhawna but I have to take your date with me"

"wait what? but why?" I asked immediately

"so you accept that you are her date?" he raised his brows

i breath out heavily and say with sight frustration "stop it and say what's the matter"

he sighs "so the place the canteen man's spot is, there will be some sort of truck movements also according to the informations their boss maybe, that "eagle" is gonna come there today so we need you with us there"

I close my eyes and press my forehead. why when I have to spend time with Bhawna such cases gets into the bush all the time.

I look at Bhawna with apologetic eyes, she smiles " no problem Aryan ji, you go for your work i will make something for myself"