ɪᴍᴀ ᴋɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ 𝟸

y/n pov :

well that's a nice way to wake me up , my parents were banging on my door at 5am . i swear i only slept for like 6 hours . "open the god damn door!" yelled my dad . "the fuck do you want!" i yelled . "wake up for school !" yelled my dad banging on the door . "dad it's saturday!" i yelled at my door . then he stop banging on the door . what the fuck just fucking happen . i started to rub my head . fuck that shit i'm going back to sleep .

"hello" i said putting my phone to my ear. "hey y/n , you about to pull up to gas station?" ashtray said . "oh shit what time is it?" i said sitting up on my bed . "y/n it's like bouta be night time already" ashtray said laughing. "oh shit hold on i'm on my way" i said hanging up .

"how long did i fucking sleep" i said to myself . i got to my closet . fuck it im taking a shower i probably sweated hella in my sleep. i went to take a shower and brushed my teeth . i put a towel around me and went to my closet . i thru on a red long sleeve, white basketball shorts, and my red polo jacket with my white air jordans.

look i know i'm grounded but i could care fucking less . my parents were in the kitchen so this was my opportunity to get out . i grabbed my backpack and my house key . i walked to the gas station and put my hood up and pulled my hair out . i walked in and fez was leaning on the wall smoking weed.

"hey fez" i said waving and opening the door to the back . i walked in and ashtray was sitting on the couch . "hey ash" i said laying down on his lap . "hey y/n" ashtray said . i got my backpack and grabbed my weed tray . then i got up and started rolling. i licked the blunt .

i put it up to my lips and inhaled. i passed it to ashtray and he put it to his lips . i looked at him and reached for the blunt . he blew the smoke in my face and he moved the blunt away from me . "give me a kiss first" ashtray said smiling. "fine" i said . i grabbed his face and kissed him . "there now hand me that shit" i said laughing.

i grabbed the blunt and me and ashtray just kept looking at each other . "stop looking at me like that" i said exhaling the smoke. " i lowkey fuckin hungry" he said laughing. "i want some candy" i said getting up. "ight come on" ashtray said . he held my hand and we walked out of the back room .

i went to the candy section and grabbed the blue sour punch . i hopped on the counter next to ashtray and passed the blunt to him . "bruh this shit is like crack" i said opening the candy . "nahh you gonna be bouncing off the walls if you eat that shit" ashtray said laughing.

" this shit good asf" i said eating it . " smoking weed and eating this shit is making my head go in fucking circles" i said eating it . i left the string in my mouth and went on my phone . then i gave it to ashtray who fucking ate that shit up so i grabbed another one putting it in my mouth .then i see a car pull up . "who the fuck is that?" i said to ashtray. "ion even know" ashtray said shrugging his shoulders .

then nate walks out of the truck and maddie is in the car with him . i swear just a minute ago they weren't together . " you got to be fucking kidding me" i said to fez . "can you get me a mango la croix?" maddie said . "um-mm" nate said . " and those cherry rolling papers" maddie said rubbing her fingers together. "anything else" nate said . maddie shook her head .

nate went to the other side of the gas station looking around to see if he wanted anything . i looked at ashtray and he looked at me then i looked at fez who was looking at the fucking big circle mirror to see what nate was doing . "what up, fez" nate said coming to the front and looking at the drinks . "what's up, man" fez said coming up to the cash register next to me and ashtray.

nate grabbed maddie's drink she wanted. "yo, can i get, uh, two of the rolling papers, too bruh" nate said . "yo , man . ion know what's been going on with you , rue , and jules shit. but you should know, i rlly do care about her." fez said said looking at nate . "aren't you like her drug dealer?" nate said . "nah, man" said fez . "what you in a relationship?" nate said .

i scoffed . "you gotta be that fucking dumb don't you" i said taking the candy out of my mouth and chewing it . "nah man that like my family" fez said . "sound like platonic" nate said . "look man all i'm saying is leave her and her friends alone" fez said . "is that a threat?" nate said . "nahh bitch it's a fact" i said shrugging my shoulders and taking a bite of my candy .

"nah i'm just telling you" fez said . "or what" nate said . "we're not gonna be havin this conversation" fez said . nate looked at maddie and he looked back at fez . "fezco let's get this straight, your like half a retard , you dropped out school at 20, and now your a gangster. what are you like fucking tony montana what's the plan hmm?" nate said .

"you gonna be living in a mansion fuckin pet tigers and shit ? go fuck yourself ." nate said . "damn you rlly got a lot to get off your chest is that how much stress maddie is putting you thru whine little bitch ." i said crossing my arms and making my lips frown . "listen bruh , all i'm sayin you keep fucking wit rue and her friends , and ima kill you." fez said .

" we gon pull up on your ass motherfucker" i said laughing pointing my fingers like a gun to his head. ashtray pulled my arm down laughing at me .i took a bite of my candy . i rlly cant fucking tell if it's the candy rush or the weed . "it's gonna be $5.75 , playboy." fez said . nate then threw the money and walked to his car .

"i'll like to see what your relationship status is with maddie right now" i said putting my hands around my mouth so nate could hear me . me and ashtray started busting out laughing. "i'm being dead ass , new years is were i'm gonna fuck his ass up" fez said .

" you got a plan or sum" ashtray said . "nahh but either way he gon end up in a hospital dead or alive" fez said. me and ashtray looked at each other bc well i mean i didn't know he was being dead ass . "ight guys see y'all later i gotta head home before my parents beat my ass , im fucking grounded" i said grabbing my backpack. i went to ashtray and went on my tippy toes bc he was on the counter.

i grabbed his neck and kissed him goodbye on the lips . "goodnight y/n" ashtray said . " goodnight ash" i said walking out of the gas station. i grabbed my house key and put it through the lock . i looked and saw my parent passed out on the couch . i swear they never making it up to their room .

i walked up the stairs and went to my room locking the door behind making sure i didn't make any noise . i put my backpack down and laid in my bed . i snuggled in my blankets and fell asleep . thinking about how me , ashtray, and fez are gonna come up with this plan to fuck up nate.

———————————————————————————

sorry guys i was so busy today but i got this finished so that's the good part 💓