•Childe•

Aether's P.O.V

           I woke up by the sound of someone humming, it's really peaceful and all. "Oh sorry did I wake you up Aether?" I looked at my side and its (Y/N). I sat up and hugged her while saying my apologies, I heard her chuckle and she pulled away. "Its okay, you didn't mean to ignore me don't you?" she asked with her smiling at me.

           "I already gotten us breakfast so eat up, Paimon already ate though" she walked to the table where Paimon was eating. "I woke up really early and when I went to gaze at the sky, I found you by the rooftop asleep so I brought you here so you can sleep properly" she smiled. "I'm not heavy am I?" I asked worried that she may have struggled carrying me. "You're light as a feather so I didn't need to worry" she giggled.

           "I waited for you last night but you didn't arrive yet and a bit later Xiao was carrying you, what happened?" I asked her remembering what happened last night. "Well, I battled some Ruin Guards and Treasure Horders but a bunch of hillichurls and a cicin mage came in so I took a while" she simply said "Oh right, I passed out of exhaustion too so I didn't came back". "So that's why you were long gone, Paimon thought that you're gonna camp at Guyun Stone Forest" Paimon exclaimed.

            They were having a conversation and I just kept silent. Now you know, protect her if I'm not there. I still remember what Xiao said last night before he left.

I won't let anything happen to her

Your P.O.V

          We were done eating breakfast so we set off to Liyue Harbor to get our commissions there. When we got to the Adventurer's Guild, Katheryne gave me my rewards and let me have a day off after what happened so here I am alone wandering around. Aether said that when he's done with his commissions he will be at the construction site  of the Jade Chamber and if I was gonna search for him, he will be there. 

          I saw Zhongli with a ginger guy, he seems suspicious but who cares right now. I ran to Zhongli and hug him from behind. "Hey Zhongli" I looked up and see that he was looking at me, I gave him a cheeky grin. I looked at the ginger and he was looking at me too. "Hello (Y/N)" Zhongli greeted me back. He seems to notice our gaze so he invited us for tea. "(Y/N) meet Childe, he is my human walle- I mean my friend" I deadpanned at him. "So he's the one that you call the human wallet of yours" I said.

         "So your (Y/N) that Zhongli keeps talking about, it's nice to meet you girlie" he showed his hand expecting a handshake. "Nice try Fatui" I sipped my tea and looked at the ginger he seems shock that I know but he smirked. "Seems like you know about it, did Zhongli told you?" Zhongli sighed with our interaction. I shake my head as a no indicating that Zhongli told me. He seems to lighten up so I took the chance. "Hey I know you're treating us but there's something I want to buy that I can't even buy since I'm broke" I acted like I really am broke but in my head I'm smirking right now.

            "Alright then, let's get the thing that you want to buy" he seems to agree for me to buy it but Zhongli stayed in his poker face. I walked towards the shop excitedly while them following. I let buy the expensive stuff and I was grinning, I thanked him. I do have mora and I like the items but maybe it's nice to feel that someone treat you out. I was looking at the items at awe not really hearing the conversation their having.

Childe's P.O.V.

           "You bought those for her" Zhongli sighed. "Oh come one Zhongli, she seems happy" I looked at her and saw her rummaging the stuff. "True she seems happy about it if it truly makes her happy then I'm fine with it" Zhongli said. "You seem like a father to her" I chuckled and saw Zhongli's face deadpanned. "She is not my child and I just care for her" he said matter-of-factly. I just nodded and watch girlie.

              I never really notice her shining (e/c) eyes and her (h/c) hair that is styled in a (h/s). (If you guys have short hair then you can use a clip). She has a sense of fashion too, her clothes suits her very well and complimented her features. I turned back to Zhongli and continued what we talked about earlier before girlie came. "(Y/N), any thing that you still want to buy right now?" Zhongli asked her but there was only silence. We looked at the spot where she previously standing and she was gone. "She... she ran off" I paled for a bit until getting serious and try finding her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆♤♡♤☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Childe
About Y/N

Still curious how she knows that I'm a Fatui.  I want to battle her sometimes, I heard from the Traveller that she fights with elegance and I wanna see it for myself.

●●●●●●●●●□■□●●●●●●●●

Thank you for reading and voting for 'Astro Archon'