《13》❤

One who recognizes that he or she is engaging in minor sins must vow to make lifestyle changes. They must recognize the problem, feel remorse, vow not to repeat the mistakes, and seek forgiveness from Allah. Believers who sincerely care about Allah and the hereafter must do their best to avoid both Major and Minor sins.

"Do you, Juweria Kamran Khan...daughter of Kamran Shahid Khan accept Waqaur Almas Khan son of Almas Shahid Khan as your husband with meher rupees 10 lakh?" Qazi sahab asked Juweria....

"I do"

"I do"

" I do"

She repeated the same answer in her shaky voice, while her taya abbu patted her head. A tear escaped her father's eye. While she signed the Nikkah papers.

Her heavy lehenga and jewellery was suffocating ! Meanwhile youngsters hugged her suffocating her more and more

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Her heavy lehenga and jewellery was suffocating ! Meanwhile youngsters hugged her suffocating her more and more .

Qazi sahab asked the same question to Waqaur. He also repeated the same answer. Everyone raised their hands for dua.

"Ya mere Rab....puri qaynat ke maalik...mere dil ko sukoon de....bhot ajeeb sa feel ho rha h" Juweria mumbled making a dua.

Waqaur stretched his hands up in the air and slowly recited some Quran verses.
And made a dua, " Ya Al- Rahim... mai nhi janta mene sahi kiya ya galat....apne or uske haq me na insafi toh nhi kardi....?" He mumbled being nostalgic.

Junaid and Zaroon hugged him from behind...making him quickly complete his dua. He turned around and thanked them patting their heads.
While Saad hugged him and whispered in his ear...

" Mubaraq... mere dost...or Jeejia ji" Waqaur glared him in return. While Saad was having a cheekily smile.

"Congratulations Juju !" Maha said clapping her hands. Making Haider look at her and a smile appeared his lips. He was also present here.

"Such a cutie she is!" Haider mumbled smiling at her while he received a punch from Waqaur directly on his back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Such a cutie she is!" Haider mumbled smiling at her while he received a punch from Waqaur directly on his back. Making him groan in pain. Waqaur glared him, deadly.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें