Chapter 10

AN: Extra update because ya'll deserve it. Don't forget to vote/comment to share the love <3

Ryder's POV

"Where are we going?" Elias asks me as I drive us to our next destination.

"I'm taking you out on a date," I respond with a smile.

"Oh," Elias says surprised.

I look over to him to see him nervously bouncing his leg, "don't worry, we are going to the next city from ours so we shouldn't run into anyone we know," I tell him hoping to settle his nerves.

Luckily, it works. "Thanks," he looks up at me smiling. "Sooo, where we going?"

"That's a surprise," I chuckle making him pout. "Don't be upset, you'll like it," I assure him.

*

I pull into the car park, turning the engine off.
"You took me to the botanical gardens?" Elias says with a smile after reading the sign indicating where we are. "How did you know?" He asks looking over to me.

On a school trip, during year ten, I remember overhearing Elias tell Kai how much he loved the outdoors, and especially wanted to go to the Botanical gardens in this city, as they were widely known for one of the largest gardens.

I smile back at Elias, "I heard you say it during the school trip in year ten," I admit.

"You remember that from like two years ago?" He replies shocked and I nod.

He undoes his seat belt and climbs over to me, straddling me in the drivers seat. Elias wraps his arms around my neck hugging me. I immediately hug him back, not taking the action for granted.

"Thank you Ryder," he whispers to me.

I try ignore my dick as it grows hard as my mates cute ass sits on it. That's what happens when I'm away from my mate for too long.

"You're welcome Eli," I tell him sincerely. "Do you want to go in now?" I ask him, needing him to get off my dick before I can't hold myself back.

He pulls back, making me see his face red with embarrassment. "Sorry," he quickly mumbles, referring to the position we were in, and moves to get off me so he can get out of the car.

Edmund - you idiot! Now he probably thinks you didn't want him on you. Nice one.

But that's not what I meant! I yell back to wolf frustrated.

I get out of the car after Elias and walk over to him. "I didn't mean for that to sound like I didn't want you on me. I just- you were on my dick and if we stayed like that I would've done something and we would've never make it to actually into the gardens," I ramble on quickly not wanting my mate to doubt himself or myself.

"Oh," Elias says still red in the face. "I thought I might've overstepped as we only just made up, I just don't want to make you uncomfortable," he tells me.

"No, no," I quickly convince him. "You would never make me uncomfortable." Elias nods in response.

I take a step closer to Elias grabbing hold of his chin, making him look up at me. "I love having you close to me," I tell him and I bring my lips closer to his. I watch as his eyes flutter shut before our lips meet in a soft and delicate kiss.