𝟬𝟮𝟬 across the universe

chapter twenty across the universe

chapter twenty
across the universe

✵ ✵ ✵

Arden slid her leather jacket off slowly as she looked to the wall in deep thought

Arden slid her leather jacket off slowly as she looked to the wall in deep thought. Her rested face made her seem angry and her tatted arms just added to the slight intimidation. She ran a hand through her hair and rolled her shoulders before taking a deep breath.

Everlong by the Foo Fighters played in her headphones and she crouched down and picked up the purple spray paint and tilted her head.

Once she had come to a decision, she put the purple down and replaced it with a white. As she shook the bottle, that she could surprisingly hear instead of her name being called, she mentally placed where everything was going to be so she wouldn't have empty gaps.

Turning around and grabbing the small stool, she began writing Ajak's name in big bubbly letters on the top left. She held a piece of cloth from her and Makkaris previous fashion show as to not inhale the fumes completely.

Happy with her outline, she moved onto Gilgamesh. Then Thena, then Makkari, then Kingo, Sprite, Sersi, Ikaris, Phastos, Druig, and ending with herself.

Having some extra room, she put Jack and Jaws on there too. She wished there were more room so she could add Karun and Ben.

She used black to make a definite outline before filling the inside with the color of their suits. Jaws had gotten grey and Jack got red because she remembered him mentioning that was his favorite color.

She added small details, mostly gold stars, and stepped back to admire her work.

Thenas hand nudged her shoulder and she jumped. She took out her headphones and looked at her in worry.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," Thena smiled. "Just wanted to say that looks really good."

Ardens cheeks flushed as she smiled. She immediately went forward and wrapped Thena in a tight hug.