Did she really say that?

Vedant Dixit

"Sana!" I yelled and ran towards her.

I couldn't believe what I saw.

This girl is nuts!

She was sitting on the man's stomach holding him down on the floor holding a knife on his neck.

"Sana! Get off him. We'll handle it." I said moving towards her.

"No, no one is coming towards me." She said pointing the knife towards us.

I just stood there wide eyed.

What the hell is wrong with her?
He bhagwaan!
Kahase laya hai isko?

"This fucking dick had the audacity to slap me and threaten me that he is going to kill me." She said again keeping the knife on his neck.

I looked at Samar with a worried gaze.

"Tch tch.. now who is going to kill whom? You bald idiot." She said glaring at him while she was holding his hands in one of hers.

He was desperately trying to move but she kept on jumping on his stomach which made it difficult for him to move.

I just slapped my forhead.

And here I thought something would happen to her!

Isko to museum me rakhna chahiye.

"Sana! It's okay baby. Leave him. We'll hand him to the police. Don't do anything stupid." I said and she glared at me.

"Stupid? This asshole sneaked in my jeep and made me unconscious, brought me here in this creepy place and he also raised his hand on me. Me? Fucking Sana Dixit. Who does he think is he messing with?" She asked and there was rage in her eyes.

Mujhe iss aurat ko jhelne ki shakti do!

We all walked towards her and I quickly pulled her when they held that man at place.

"Are you crazy? What if he would've got up by kicking you or something? He would have definitely killed you." I yelled at her with a hard glare.

"Huh! He would kill me? This bastard is very useless. I don't how Aryan can be so stupid and choose him to kidnap me" she said rolling her eyes as she she was the strongest of all.

"Actually, I was keeping quiet all the time. But then he said that my husband is useless and he could never come here and save me. And I lost it. I mean no one can talk shit about my husband!" She said and I tried to hide my smile.

"Dono ke dono pagal hai!" Ahaan said shaking his head and they took that man away to get information out of him.

I tugged at her hand and pulled her towards me. In an instant she was in my arms. I hugged her tightly and she pressed her head in my chest.

"This is just for sometime. Okay? After we get home I am not going to talk to you." I said stroking her hair and she chuckled.

"We'll see about that." She said.

I pulled her more and I felt like
I have my world in my arms!

Tears started spilling out of my eyes and she was crying to.

I was soo fucking scared that I was going to lose her!

She took a deep breath and said,
"I love you."

I froze at my place.

I just kept on looking at her face as If I've seen some ghost.

Definitely hallucinating!
Get back to reality.