Pergnananant?!?!?! | horny

I felt myself about to throw up right before i got the chance to turn off the lights, i put my hand over my mouth and so I quickly ran into the unisex bathroom and threw up.

"OH MY STARS, Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY??"
I stayed silent.

Sun stood there panicking and trying to figure out what to do.
I honestly felt super hungry and felt as if I could pass out. I laid there with my hand hanging onto the toilet seat and I flush it with my remaining strength. I then stand up all wobbly. Sun held my hands helping me up and i fell on him. And I passed out asleep.

When I woke up I saw Moony.
"Oh.. You're finally awake..!"
"Mhmmm..."
"That's cool.. Are you sick?"
"No, definitely not"
Moon stares at me
"Ughhh can you make me a pizza with peanut butter ?"
"What!? What am i? your servant?"
I gave him a death stare.
"Then fucking ask Freddy for me, Idiot."
"Jeez. Okay okay"

Next thing you know, I finally see Moon coming back with a pizza. Once I got the pizza I began eating that stuff down so quickly. It tasted really good and the size was pretty large.

When I finished I sighed and went to hug Moony,
"God, I love you sooo much Moony~"
Moony chuckled and rubbed my back.
"I love you too, Y/N."
I rubbed myself against him and I felt really happy with him. Moon placed his hands on my hips and was grinding against me while I was doing the same.

Moon began to slowly take off my shirt/sweater and my breathing began to get heavy.

"Oh moony, I want you to rail me so badly."
Moons face was red.
"Damnn Y/N... Such a naughty naughty Boy/Girl..~"