roast

(now i have no idea what regular people do on christmas let alone americans so these next couple of chapters is just gonna be somewhat how my family does it)

nats pov

the girls have been up on the roof for hours they have to be frozen by now. when i woke up i checked the time almost 7 it was dark meaning we should begin to make dinner. carefully i get up off of maria making sure not to wake her and head to the elevator on my way i ask where y/n and wanda are. 

'ms maximoff and my lord are currently on the roof' friday tells me. i was confused since i though they would be in the garden but than remembered the roof had a smaller garden and would hold a lot of snow. i get to the roof and open the door surprised at the sight. tones of snow was on the roof in the middle of the trees was an igloo??? and there was a ton of snow walls and piles of snowballs. outside the igloo was a sculpted snowperson. i go to the door and smile. there was food off to the side, water in a wall, fire off to the side and blankets in the middle. ontop of said blankets laid wanda and y/n. i stepped inside the massive igloo they were under a fluffy of blanket as it was quite warm in here. i gently wake them. 

wanda wakes up and smiles yawning and sitting up whereas y/n rolls over onto her stomach and groans pulling the blanket up over her head. there really are 2 people in this world. 'come on its already dark, we are starting dinner' i inform the pair. 

slowly y/n lifts her head and looks out the door noticing the sky was in fact dark. rolling over again she sits up grabbing wandas hand. 

'its a nice place youve made up here' i compliment looking around at the large place. they nod in agreement standing up. y/n walks out first, wanda next and then i follow. walking to the door suddenly something hits my back. i turn around with my eyebrows raised y/n gulps. i turn around and keep walking. 

y/n pov

ive fucked up. 

i know it. it would have been better if she hurled snow at me but no nat just walked away. great. 

we get down to the main floor where everyone was. music was playing as everyone was enjoying themselves. steve and bucky were cooking dinner. peter was jumping up and down on the roof. 

the others were doing their own thing but appreciating the presence of others. soon enough dinner was ready and everyone was gathered at the table. 

'thank you for dinner guys' i thank everyone doing it as well. not much conversation was exchanged because everyone was eating. i finished my first plate at the same time as peter and we both went to our second. 

'i still dont know how you guys eat more than me' bucky says pointing his fork to us grabbing the plates we shrug and eat another chicken leg.

the old men had made a nice roast with roast vegetables there was 2 roast chickens porkchops tofu and wings. there was a mango salad to. over all it was a very nice dinner. 

'you exited for tomorrow' nat nudges my side i nod smiling since i had food in my mouth, she laughs and goes back to her own meal. after dinner everyone helped to clean up considering there was a ton of dishes. 

a couple of the adults sneaked away which was suspicious but i assumed they were doing something that involves tomorrow. i lay on the floor in a starfish position without saying a word wanda comes and joins me than peter than pietro eventually everyone in the room are laying in starfish positions on the floor looking up at the roof with no reason.

maria walks in and i can tell she was confused 'sometimes i swear you guys get possessed and or run a cult'  we shrug but she joins us anyway. 

'what are yall doin' bucky says coming into the room

'well i layed down than wanda than peter and so on now were laying here. got a problem with that metal arm' i ask him turning my head to look him in the eyes. he puts his hands up in defence and joins us. i smirk thinking of how i just sat down now i got the avengers laying to.

a/n 

i started another book. probably gonna start another later to, because why not.

layers of blankets or 1 thick blanket