$ 6 $

CHAPTER 6
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Where the fuck are you at?" Hector spoke over the phone after Fezco answered one of his calls off Estrella's phone.

"Yo, it's Fez," Fezco let him know, rubbing his eyes since he had just woken up to her phone ringing all loud.

Ashtray looked over at Fezco once hearing him speak as he poured Lucky Charms into two bowls for when Fez and Estrella woke up.

"Is Estrella with you?" Hector asked him.

"Yeah man, chill out, she's at my crib right now," Fezco explained, glancing down at the side of Estrella's face while she slept.

"God this girl is gonna give me a fucking heart attack," Hector said. "I came home like just 20 minutes ago and she wasn't here, and wasn't answering her phone. She told me she was gonna kick it with you after school yesterday but she ain't tell me she was staying the night."

"Yeah uh, she got a lil high and shit, and I thought it'd be better if she stayed, you know what I'm saying?" Fez mumbled, not bothering to tell Hector about what happened with Mouse.

It would put him in a bad place with Mouse, which he couldn't afford. What Hector didn't know couldn't hurt him.

"Gracias for that," Hector thanked him. "Tell her to text me when she wakes up fool."

Hector hung up before Fez could reply, causing him to place Estrella's phone back in his pocket, where it was all night.

"You not gon tell him about Mouse?" Ashtray spoke.

"Nah man," Fezco answered, shaking his head while he stared at Estrella. "We can't be in a bad place with Mouse and shit right now."

Ashtray walked up behind the couch, looking down at the two. He fought the urge to make fun of Fez for being so caring with Estrella when he himself wanted to fuck Mouse up for her yesterday.

He also refrained himself because he knew Fez felt bad about the whole thing, and didn't wanna add onto it.

"We got work," Fez reminded him and glanced up at him.

Ash nodded in response and walked off to his room to get ready to go to the store in a bit, leaving Fez and Estrella alone.

"Yo," Fez mumbled and put his hand on Estrella's shoulder just as she moved around a little. "Wake up ma."

Estrella furrowed her eyebrows but didn't open her eyes once hearing Fezco's voice, wondering if she was dreaming or if this was real life.

"Estrella," Fezco said into her ear and poked her neck, making her slightly open her eyes to immediately be met with his.

She squinted at him for a few seconds before fully opening her eyes, giving him a confused look.

"You good?" Fez asked her. "How you feelin?"

"Fine, why?" Estrella asked and sat up, realizing she was in Fezco's living room and her memory of what happened yesterday before she fell asleep coming back to her. "Oh."