Chapter 13

Mirabel's POV

I started walking not too fast and not too slow since I'm tired and my body hurts for some reason. I glanced in my right and left to see if someone's there. Well, I'll try if I can even see since my glasses broke-_-. 'Hmmm seems like there's no one' I started to walk as quite and quick as possible towards my room and I can hear that the others are calling or talking about me since I've been 'missing'. Yeah, right. Almost there......... and whoo!

Finally! I let out a deep breath and closed my door quietly. "FINALLY" o_o I froze when I heard someone in the distance but inside this room. I pinched myself and took a deep breath and decided to face Dolores with a grin. "H-hey Dolores! W-what are you doing here?" I asked her and put a hand on my side as much as I can to hide the blood on my dress. "Oh, we've been looking for you. Where have you been? And where's your glasses-" oh no. She stopped talking when she saw my dress. Sh*t my dress have soaked a bit much blood. I just looked at her who is slowly walking towards me with a shocked face. I sighed once again and I just removed my hand revealing a lot more blood. She passed out and was about to hit the floor when I quickly caught her but groans when my body hurts even more (not that bad).

I can't use air right now. I slapped her cheek gently to wake her up and well, it worked but as soon as she wakes up, she started panicking and started asking endless question. "What happened? Why is there a blood on your dress? Are you hurt? Does it hurt? I gotta tell everyone about thi-" no you can't. She was about to leave when I grabbed her arms. "No. You can't tell everyone about this. Remember when you told-" I stopped right there and seems liked she didn't heard that part since she's panicking. "DOLORES!" I yelled at her not that loud so her ears won't hurt and she just looked at me with wide eyes. "Calm down, okay? It doesn't hurt okay? Well maybe a little but I'm fine, SEE?" I said and even posed so she would believe me.

"Okay, first of all, what happened?" she asked and I just head to my drawer and picked a dress and underwear. "So, I kinda had a small fight?" I said not even sure what to say. "Oh- you call that a small fight? I don't think so" well, she's right though. "You know what? I'll tell you later. I'm gonna have a bath first" i shooed her but she just stared at me and she seems like she's thinking about something. "Tell me now" she demanded but I continued to push her. "I'm gonna take a bath okay?" Gotta hide this dress before someone else sees this.

I was surprised when she looked at me with a sparkling eyes. "Me too. I'm gonna take a bath too lemme just get some clothes" well, taking a bath with her doesn't seem like a bad idea since we're both girls, right? And how can I even refuse her? "Sure" I said that made her happy and finally go out. I let a deep sigh and waited for her in my bed. Hmmm I'm hungry. Wait where did Papa even take the man? I gotta ask for information. And I still gotta explain everything to them-_- what a hassle.

I heard someone opened my door and saw that it's Dolores. She let a high squeak signaling that she's happy. I smiled at her action and waved my hand signaling that we should go now. She let a little chuckle and started running, took her clothes off and jumped on the pond that shocked me. I know she's a lot older that me but someone she can be childish too. I also did the same thing as she did and "CANONBALL!" I yelled and jumped. "So this is what you've been doing whenever I hear you say that" she said and started swimming around.

"Yeah, It's refreshing" I said and started chasing her. We've been like that for like half an hour. Well, mostly she's the one who've been doing weird stuff since she's letting her stress out and I'm kind of tired.

"Okay, so tell me now" she told me when she finally calmed down THANK GOODNESS! She swam beside me and looked at my side to check where the blood came from. "Hmm looks like you already healed it though. Tricky. Now what happened?"

"Well I had a fight with this someone I don't know" I explained and saw that she's totally focusing to what I'm saying. "Does the thing that caused you guys to fight really that big that he or she have to go that far?" well, if only you know. "Yes and I kinda don't want to tell the reason?" I'm swinging my arms all around while having a hard time to explain but she just looked at me. "Hm well, I don't wanna push you to tell me but if you even change your mind, you can tell me" she said and I just nodded and silence filled the room. The only sound you can hear is the water.

That stayed for a few minutes until she got out of the water and grabbed a towel. "C'mon, I'm sure you know that you made everyone worried— specially Luisa. She said that you just disappeared". Wait- oh yeah! I forgot. I also got off and grabbed a towel and got dressed.

I opened my door and let Dolores go out first "Wait, I forgot" I said and ran to my drawer and grabbed one of my extra glasses. Yes I have a lot of them since I would always broke them for some reason. I put it on and went outside and saw Dolores is already gone-_-. I went downstairs and saw everyone on the table and they seems lile they're talking about something important but Dolores is just trying to blend in. "Hey, guys" I greeted that got everyone's attention. Luisa ran to me and hugged me as well as Isa. Just how protective can they be? "Where have you been?" Luisa asked me and broke the hug.

"Yeah, where have you been?" I surprisingly saw Arthur on the corner and he ran, about to hug me when Isa blocked her. "Don't touch her" Isa said to him coldy and he just stopped and pouted. "I just went for a walk" I said and looked at Papa who is also looking at me. "You walked for like 3 hours? I don't think I can believe that, my dear cousin". -_- yep its Camillo.

"Yeah so?" I replied and took a sit beside Mama. "So, what's up? Why is everyone here?" I asked them, took one arepa and ate it. 'Mama's cooking really is the best' "They've been really worried about you" Isa scoffed and both her and Luisa took a seat. They didn't even mind to give Arthur a seat. Seriously- why is he even here? "I'm here now. Do you need something, Abuela?" I asked Abuela who looked at me and smiled. "Actually, it's me who wanna tell you guys something" Isa suprisingly said. We never had this kind of meeting before.

"What is it?" Mama asked her while I just continued eating. Can't blame me. "Am I the only one getting this weird feeling? Like there's something weird happening around this town lately?" Isa said that made me choke. I grabbed the water Tio Bruno gave me and instantly drinks it. "I don't" Luisa said. I felt Abuela gave me a glance as well as Papa and Dolores. "I also don't" Camilo said as well as Arthur. Wow. "Don't copy me" Camillo said and playfully glared at Arthur who just raised his hands, signaling that he gave up. "Well, it's just a feeling so I'm not sure about it. But if you actually find something weird, tell us" they agreed and I just nodded. "Okay, anything else?" Abuela asked everyone and Luisa raised her hand politely.

"I do have something to say. It's not related to what Isabela said though" she said. "That's okay" I now said since I'm curious. "*ehem* Arthur touched Mirabel's waist *ehem*" Do she even actually need to say that? I saw Arthur scratched the back of his head when Camilo, Dolores and Isa glared at him. "Uh Mirabel- help?" he said and I just chuckled. "How dare you?" Isa said and walked towards Arthur that made him nervous even more. "You dare touch her?" Dolores now said and started cornering the poor man. Camilo just looked at him— well more like glared at him but I didn't stopped them. I looked around and saw Papa looking at me and signaled that 'follow me' or anything like that. He first left and second Tio Bruno and I waited for a few minutes and followed them upstairs.

------------------
Sorry late update. I got sick🙂 but here! Kind of long chapter😊

Also I feel like this is gonna end soon😢.

R.I.P Arthur......this is your second death😀
R.I.P Fishes on the pond