Chapter- 15 My Woman

Sanvi's pov

Its Saturday 5pm, I am sitting on the couch and thinking seriously looking at the dress which is placed on the table infront of me.

"It's getting late Sanvi, if you want to go then go and get ready if you don't want to go then come, we will watch a movie and have fun. Don't sit there and think like grandma", Chitra shouted.

"I don't want go Chitra", I said irritatingly.

"Then don't go", she replied.

"But what if Sanjay really doesn't have anyone to attend the party with him and that's why he asked me to come".

"Then go", Chitra said.

"But He is a popular businessman he has so many friends and sub-ordinates, if he really need someone then he can ask one of them why he asked me", I commented frustatigly.

"Sana don't ask me, if you have anything you can ask Sanjay directly", chitra snapped.

"But..." I want say something but Chitra cut my sentence saying, "no but's you are testing my patience today. why are you hesitating so much Sana, it's just a business party", Chitra asked me impatiently.

I am irritating her from afternoon asking her to go or not, now she lost her patience.

Well I don't have an answer for this question because I also don't know why I am behaving like this.
Then I decided to go.

Chitra helped me to wear that dress and she put on some makeup and done my hair style. All over the process I just sat on the stool silently like a doll.

"You are very beautiful Sana come on and have look", she said pointing at the mirror.

I saw myself in mirror and I am really beautiful. It's red color off shoulder ball gown. she applied a little makeup because I don't like heavy makeup.
my waist length hair is shining, dress fit me correctly but how did he know my size, that small doubt entered my brain and now it is the only thing in my mind.

while I am looking in the mirror Sanjay called and said he is waiting for me at parking lot.
Taking my phone and bag I went to parking lot.

He is standing there slightly leaning on the car wearing black colour three piece suit. His black hair neatly combed. It is no exaggeration to say that he is very handsome.
I am walking towards him without even breaking eye contact. I don't know when I walked infront of him, I was lost in his deep eyes.

He gave me a breath taking smile, he is more handsome when he smiles. My lips turned upward automatically looking at his smile.

"Am I that handsome", he teased then only I realised that I am drooling over him. I smiled awkwardly.

"Shall we go", he asked and opened car door for me.

Composing my self in co-pilot seat I asked Sanjay, "am I beautiful?".

I immediately regretted it. Why I am asking? What happen to me? Oh Sanvi you have to control your emotions, I said to myself smiling awkwardly.

"You are more than beautiful Honey", he wisphered senxually in my ear. His hot breath spread all over my face. I turned my face to another side avoiding eye contact.

"Thank you", I wisphered slowly.
He started car, I didn't talked anything and he occasionally glancing at me with adoration, along the way it's quite silent.

The car stopped back side of the resort.

"Sanjay", I called him.

"What Sanvi?" He asked gently.