Target: Old Ghost 8

When chatting with Silly speed, time always flies quickly.

As soon as Yue Chu looked up and saw that it was almost time to get off work, she hurriedly said goodbye to him and packed up her things to go out.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw two groups of people standing opposite each other in the narrow corridor, and the atmosphere did not seem to be very harmonious.

The long corridor is covered with dark gray carpets, and the walls on both sides are painted with the same color. Because there are no windows, it is extremely dark all year round. Even during the day, you need to turn on the lights to see the road clearly.

On one side stood a pair of mother and child. The mother wore loose hair and covered most of her face. She lowered her head as if in fear.

She clasped her fingers tightly on the little boy's shoulders, so hard that she turned pale, and she didn't realize that her strength would hurt the child. .

The little boy was also a little scared, but his eyes lit up when he saw him, and his small face, which was much paler than ordinary people, showed the innocence of a child.

He was wearing a black and white long-sleeved T-shirt with a cute dalmatian painted on his chest, holding a big basketball in his arms, and smiling at Yue Chu with his big black and white eyes.

Yue Chu smiled and nodded to him, then turned to look at the man on the other side.

It was an unusually tall and sturdy man, one meter nine-five in height, with a huge head, which blocked the entire corridor just by standing there.
He is not very likable, his eyebrows are too thick, and he exudes a vicious sense of depression. Three vertical lines between his brows made his face appear harsh and thin.

The most impressive thing is his hand. The little thumb of his left hand is broken, leaving only a smooth fleshy hole. The joints of the index fingers are exceptionally thick, as if there is a tumor on the finger, which looks disgusting.

He looked at Yue Chu gloomily, his eyes seemed to be quenched with poison.

Yue Chu was not afraid, and even smiled softly. His slender figure was no bigger than that, but he stood upright like an aspen in the wind and sand, calming people's hearts.

"What does it mean to be in the way here? I have something urgent, please let me go. "

The big man stared at him coldly for a while, snorted disdainfully from his nose, but for some reason chose to back down. The tower-like figure retreated until he stood by the stairs, turned around and supported the handrail of the stairs on the third floor as if to jump down.

Yue Chu was taken aback for a moment, raised her eyebrows, and saw that the big man paused, got down from the armrest with a suppressed expression, glared at him viciously, and then walked down step by step.

Deep thought flashed in his eyes, and he turned to look at the mother and son, and sure enough, they breathed a sigh of relief.

The little boy hugged the ball tightly and stepped forward to thank him, his big eyes full of undisguised admiration.

Probably in his heart, Yue Chu was like a superhero in a movie, driving away the bad guys with great courage.
Yue Chu touched his head lovingly, and glanced at the mother with lingering light, only to notice that she seemed to be a little abnormal. Although she couldn't see her face clearly, her boyish behavior exposed her problems.