Bonus Chapter

RM's POV

"Are you okay?" I asked her. My one hand on her waist and the other on her back.

After a second, she hesitatly stood straight up and narrowed her eyes to look at me.

"I-I am so sorry". She said gasping for air.

I chuckled.

"Are you okay?" I asked her again.

"Yes, yes". She said and caressed her clothes.

"I--".

"Thank you so much". She abruptly cut me off and sprinted towards her friend, standing at a distance.

"What are you?" I could hear her friend slapping her shoulder.

They both walked towards the building soon after.

--

"Hyung Hyung?"

"Hyung?"

I immediately came out of my thoughts after being interrupted by Jimin.

"Hyung? What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked waving his hands in front of me.

"Nothing". I briefly answered and flipped through the file laying on the table.

"You're definitely lost". Yoongi laughed.

I gave him a glare and returned to the file in front of me.

"The YouTube team is coming tomorrow". Our manager spoke.

I looked up towards him and rested my chin on my hand.

"Is it really necessary though?" Jin Hyung asked sitting next to me.

"I don't think, we need to do it". Taehyung said and rested his head in his hands.

The conference room was in silence for a second.

"Stop being lazy". I cleared my throat.

"Also, what was the name of the Director again?" Yoongi asked the manager.

The manager quickly opened his mobile phone.

"Ahad". He tried to pronounce the very foreign name right.

"Do you have information about the staff and all?" I asked him and he extended a file towards me.

I opened the blue file and on the first page was the information of the Director.

"Ahad". I mumbled and looked at the small picture of the said person.

"I have seen him somewhere". Jin Hyung said to me to which I nodded.

"Let me see". Jungkook was curious.

I flipped to the second page.

My heart suddenly raced way too quickly for my body to handle. I opened my eyes a little wide and stared at the photograph on the page.

"Oh my God". I whispered to myself, a little too loud.

"What happened, Namjoonah". Jin Hyung said and peeked into the file.

"It's Namjoon's crush, you all". Jin Hyung immediately announced after peeking at Tara's photograph on the page.

"Hyung!" I yelled and lifted the file upto my eye level.

"Is it the Indian girl from the Vanity Affair interviews?" Hobi asked and sprinted towards me.

"Is it? Is it?" Jungkook also joined us.

"Let me see". Taehyung was definitely more excited than all of us.

I looked at the small photograph of Tara and smiled to myself.

There she is.

"Hyung, you're already in love". Jimin laughed after noticing me smile.

"Do you know her?" Manager Hyung asked me.

I gave the file to the curious Jungkook and nodded.

"Well, she will be here tomorrow". He said and smiled at me before walking out the conference room.

"She's so beautiful". Taehyung smirked looking at the file.

"Give it to me". I said and snatched the file away from him as he pouted.

"You already took that ring from me". He whined and I smiled at him.

"Namjoon, you should have talked to her back then. Maybe she's already dating someone now". Yoongi said and my smile dropped.

"Hyung, are you going to ask her out then this time?" Jungkook asked and sat beside me.

"Ofcourse, he will. Look at him". Jin Hyung said and poked my cheeks.

"These are too many questions to answer as of now. As Yoongi Hyung said, maybe she's dating someone already". I said as I caressed Tara's picture with my thumb and closed the file with a thud.

"You never know, let's wait for tomorrow". Hobi Hyung said and gave me a smile.

I smiled too.

--

I walked out of the car and right in front of me stood Tara.

She didn't change a bit.

The same ear to ear smile and the same big deer eyes. The same long black hair. The same plump lips and long eyelashes.

She looked at me with endearing eyes.

"We are really looking forward to working with you". Ahad said bowing down when all the members were out of the car.

Tara nodded.

"We will try to do our best". I said shaking Ahad's hand. I looked towards Tara, who stood still with a wide smile on her face.

I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Oh, I think I've seen you guys somewhere". I said looking at Tara again and then Ahad.

I could never tell her that I have being thinking about her since the day I held her in my arms. The pretty eyes, pink lips, black hair never left my mind even for a single day.

"I didn't expect you guys to remember, but yes we did work on Vanity Affairs interviews right before you released your last album". Tara said looking at me. She looked surprised, was she not expecting me to remember her?

"I remember you too". Taehyung smirked at her.

I shoot him a glare.

He immediately bit his lip.

Tara chuckled and turned towards the backyard.

Can she just stay here for a moment?

We went inside the house and rested for a while. I went upstairs to look through my room and set my luggage. I opened the windows and saw Tara sitting on the wooden bench. She seemed busy.

I smiled to myself.

"Stop staring at her". Jin Hyung yelled from behind.

"You scared me". I yelled and closed the curtains.