THE GINYÜ TOKUSENTAI!

Goku, Azula and Toph were again in the cave. The new plan is to wait until Vegeta show up again. Toph has been concentrating to can feel his energy or his steps with her Earth bending.

Unfortunately, the task was difficult due to the great lakes, rivers, and the ocean in the middle. She was able to feel the movements of great distances, the problem is that she could feel all the animals around, and that stressed her out.

Vegeta was careful to stay out of the blind girl's reach. He had a small plan to save his life.

- Kakaroto and his companions are too confident and are not hidden their powers.

Said Vegeta to himself, while eating the meat of a wild animal of the planet. He has been waiting for the Ginyū Tokusentai patiently, and suddenly he felt it.

A great amount of power could be felt coming to Namekku-sei. Now it was a question of waiting.

Lord Furiza was waiting at the top of his spaceship when 5 space pods fell in front of him. From it, five warriors emerged. All of them were using the armour of his army. All of them have an air of confidence.

Suddenly the five of them jumped and landed in front of Lord Furiza. They landed in a straight line, side by side to each other.

The one at the end of the left was a redhead with a mohawk who was the tallest and most muscular of them with human-pale skin. He leaned to his left, kept his right leg straight, and flexed his left leg. His hands point to the air at a perfect 45 degrees. With a Straight face, looking at Lord Furiza, he said:

- RIKUMU!

The one in the right end, also tall but a little shorter than Rikimu, had blue skin, and his eyes were full red. He made a similar pose to his companion but to the opposite side. With a similar straight face, he said:

- BAATA!

The next person to move was a young man with red skin, with long white hair. He put his left knee on the floor and put his arms up, but his hands, pointing to the floor.

- JISU!

A small man, who was standing next to Rikumu was next. He had four eyes and green skin. He looked with extra weight. He mirrored Jisu pose and put his right knee on the floor and his arms in the sky with his hands pointing to the floor.

- GURUDO!

Then, the man in the middle turned to give his back to Lor Furiza. He had purple skin and two horns on his head. He was taller than Jisu but shorter than Baata. He opened his legs and bent down to show his face between his legs to see at Lord Furiza and screened:

- GINYUU! AND TOGETHER WE ARE...

After Ginyuu shouted, he changed his pose. He turned to face Lord Furiza, put one knee on the floor and his hands, straight, were pointing at the floor in a perfect 45 degrees. Gurudo put himself at his right and put one hand under his elbow and the other in a straight pose with his hands in a fist. Jisu was at Ginyuu left, with a pose where his left hand was pointing to the sky, and the other, flexed, showed his strength. Baata was behind Jisu with a pose of a "T" and with a left knee lifted. Lastly, Rikumu, who was behind Gurudu, had his back at Lord Furiza with shi hands in 45 degrees to his right, flexing his arms to show his muscles.

- THE GINYÜ TOKUSENTAI!

Furiza was without words. He knew about the theatrical entrance of the Ginyū Tokusentai, but he was unable to get used to it. He sighed a little and addressed them.