~ chapter 44 ~

y/n pov

      I come back home and went to our room. I was about to go to bathroom to wash up but I noticed something....

y/n: jimin leather jacket. Gosh!! y/n, you're dumb how did you forget to return him this...

I sigh and remove the jacket and smell it. I smile it's smells like him... I sigh and went inside the bathroom... I come downstairs... I want to tell Taehyung that he's going to become a father and I was planning something special too.

In no-time I ask ajhumma to cook food and decor the dinning room. they all confused but still did as I ask... I'm getting tired I even feeling nervous I just take some desserts and went back to my room eating them....

9:00pm

Time flow faster then I thought and I come to Taehyung study and sit on his chair... I was wearing jimin leather jacket... I do miss him... I just hope his safe and sound...

I don't know that I like jimin this much until he went far away from me... I feel safe with him but I don't feel good anymore I feel like something is wrong will happen...

~ MEANWHILE ~

Tae pov
      everyone greeting me as I become the mafia king and no one can remove me even my father can't....

I was smiling and taking with everyone and then someone come to me as he whisper that my mom is inside the VIP section room... I excuse myself and went to meet her...

mrs.kim: So, finally you did it /smile/

Tae: yes

mrs.kim: I was glad that you get time to spend with y/n

Tae: yeah! and also think that 3 months time is unexpected one /laugh/ but still I'm glad for dad giving me 3 months coz I get to know some more things

I smile as I think about y/n... I was really glad that at least I get to know her in this 3 months of time...

mrs.kim: *frown* what Taehyung!!? you don't know about y/n!?

Tae: what you mean by that!? /confused/

mrs.kim: y/n, come and asked your dad not to make you king for 3 months

I feel the ground under my feet fall apart... I feel betrayed. wh...why would she ask dad not to make me king!? I was soo desperate need of the position even she knows how many times I mention it to her... I become a fool in front of bam bam crawling to a corner of room...

Tae: mom, is that true!!?

mrs.kim: yes, Tae what happened!!?

I immediately went out from there. I was away from everyone even though they trying to congratulate me... I just sigh and glare at the person who just stopped me...