CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX - MY MOTHER

Matthew POV

Staring at the pregnancy test that I have in my hand I can never explain my feelings.

I am happy that I am going to be a father again but at the same time I am sad since I can't see them. She said that she will be back. But the question is when?

It's been two days since we've seen each other. I can't take it anymore as I went to her house this morning. But only to find the pregnancy test lying on the floor of the restroom. I didn't spot a trace of her and my daughter.

I ran in the closet and I saw some clothes were missing. So I dialed her phone and thankfully after a few rings she picked it up..

I asked her where they are and I want to go with them but she's very stubborn and didn't give me her address.

I do understand that she feels sad and disappointed in me. But I told her that I will find the truth about it. There is no way that I will cheat on her , over my dead body.

Drunk or not I know I can never cheat her. I am happy and content with my life with her. Even though she's still not fully accepted me, I can feel that she's slowly opening up to me.

That Kendall just wanted something to talk about. She loves to ride on my popularity and money. The more scandal she can pull off the more attention she can get.

I don't pay attention to everything she has done in the past years that we've been together as a fling. I don't care if she uses me cause I know I used her too. It's a win-win situation between the two of us.

But now it's different, before I asked forgiveness and chance to Margaret I already ended everything to any girls I have been with. Gone are those days where I spent my nights with different women on my bed.

All I want right now is to be with Margaret and my daughter. Like when I saw her cooking for us it's an unexplainable feeling that I felt every time. It's like I feel at home.

My parents never had time for me. So having my own family makes me happy. I will never be alone anymore. But yet here I am now. All alone again in my house.

Money can't buy happiness.

I have all the money, fame and everything that a man could desire but what I want right now is far from me. I would literally exchange everything if someone could tell me where they are.

I love them so much that it hurts being alone here and separated from them like this. I would rather prefer she will tell me, curse at me or much better punch me. I know I deserve it. Then being here alone by myself.

I dialed her number again but I was directed to the voicemail.

So now I am here in my room with a bottle of alcohol. I won't risk drinking in the bar. I learned my lesson well.

My mom keeps visiting me since the time I told them that they ran away from me. She told me that she will find a way to look for them. I stopped her. I told her that Margaret promised me she would be back and I would hold on to that promise.

I want her to see that I am willing to wait for her even though it breaks me apart, killing and tearing every bit of my heart. But I still need to hold on to that promise.

"Matthew, please let me hire a detective! It's like we are going to get here but we need to know where it is!" She said,

"Mom let her be!"

"Let he be? And what? What about you? You look like a mess. You don't eat, don't sleep and just drink there. Come on, you're losing too much weight. Please don't do this to yourself!" She literally begged me.

"Mom I am ok!"" I slurred.

"You are not! I need to hear that. It's not your fault she needs to know about it. That bitch Kendall, she's the one who set up the paparazzi and even has the decency to spike your drink? What kind of woman is that? My goodness I can't believe you went out with that kind of woman Matthew. She's crazy!" She bursted.

"Mom!"

"It's true! But she will never get back to showbiz. I swear if I need to use my power and money to do that. How dare she do that to you and to my future daughter in-law. And Margaret is pregnant? My goodness I have another grandbaby. And she just ruined it for her selfish desire for you? That Kendall will pay the price for messing up my family. She will see!" She said with anger visible on her face.

"Honey!"

"Don't honey me? You better do something about it too. Get the police to handcuff that girl. She's desperate and crazy. Matthew, I want to see my granddaughter. I miss her for how many days!"

"Mom calm down!"

"Honey calm down!" Both my father and I spoke at the same time. Since she's like bursting out.

"I am not going to calm down. I don't want to kiss the first prenatal visit of my daughter in-law. I wanted to be there during her second pregnancy!" She said while crying.

"Me too mom!"

"Then do something!" She said while wiping her tears.

"Honey calm down!"

"Don't calm me down. You better do something understood?" She said while she barked my dad.

"Ok ok? I will do something about it , ok? I'll make sure that girl will not mess with my son ever again!"

"Good good!" My mom is still crying.

Urrg! Who would ever think that the woman who didn't like Margaret at first would react to something like this. After she heard what happened she literally bursted like she wanted to explode. She has hated Kendall ever since. She always reminds me that girls have been relying on men.

But of course I didn't listen. All I want is to enjoy my bachelorhood.