Chapter 32

Adiraa's Pov

flashback

My eyes opened because I felt someone holding my hand. I got up and saw him sitting beside me on the bed, holding my hands, but he was asleep. I got up from the bed just then, and I saw him shivring because of the cold breeze coming in through the window. I closed the window and raped a blanked around him.

and left before he could spot me or stop me. I changed my clothes, grabbed my luggage, and left the house. I got into my car and drove to Alesha Di's house.

I arrived and knocked on the door. After a few moments, she came to open the door. As she opened the door, I ran towards her and grabbed her hard, and all of my emotions began to run from my eyes.

Hey, what happened, why are you sobbing, baby? Is everything okay? she inquired.

But I couldn't say anything because she dragged me inside and made me sit.

I am her , "Drink this water and relax." she said

I sipped some water.

relax what occurred Why are you sobbing? What happened was that I said I will address your problem? she stated

So I began to explain what had happened and why I had left the house.

Okay, so do you want to divorce him? she inquired

No, I said imideaty since I never considered it because I can't imagine my life without him; I love him more than anybody else.

So, what do you want? If you can't stay away from him, why did you leave his house? And did you confirm that he cheated on you? I know you saw him kissing that girl, but was that the whole truth? Did you listen to him out? As you stated, he was behaving well these days, so what happened to him unexpectedly? she stated

I don't know di, but just picturing him with someone else makes me weak, but today I saw him kissing and that made me even angrier. I can't share him with anybody, but if he truly loves her, I won't stand in their way.

naa, tu to badi mahana haii naa? Idiot, he loves you; if he wasn't in love with you, why would he have waited for you for 5 years? He genuinely loves you, and I think it's a misunderstanding because he was running behind you; he even told you that it's not how it appears; and I don't think he was cheating on you, she added.

I'm not sure, but

No, but I do have a plan. she said with a wink at me

What is your strategy? I inquired.

petition for divorce from him she stated

What exactly is it? No, I'm not doing it, as I already stated, and I'm not divorcing him.

Listen to the plan first, fool, she added as she scowled at me.

So the goal is for you to file for divorce, and once he realises how precious you are, he will begin acting like the love dove vashisht she described.

So you're saying that the entire divoce procedure will be staged in order to make him realise his error?

Yes, but you can't be like this; I want you to be the way you used to be. she said

What exactly do you mean? I stated

I mean, you can't be so good with him if he throws tantrums. Ignore him, don't be romantic with him, and don't go on dates with him. she stated

Dates, are you serious?

I'm talking about phoney dates. Just pretend you've moved on, that you're going on a date with someone you like, and all that stuff. I've done all of this to make Suyesh jealous, you know, everything is fair in love and war, so this is fine, she said.

Are you certain I have to do all of this? I inquired.

Yes, absolutely, but you must remain away from him for at least two to three weeks, after which we will serve him with a court summons.

I'm referring to the phoney notice she mentioned.

How are you going to accomplish it, and what if Bhai finds out? He'll become enraged, and despite how well I know him, he'll go fight with Vashisht; I'm too afraid.

I know, but don't worry, I'll handle him. Just go relax because you're sick. I'll contact him in the morning and tell him everything.

I just went into Soham's room and lied beside him, trying to sleep, but thinking about how short life was and how quickly it was going to change all the insidence were roming in my mind just then my phone rang, and I knew who it was immediately, it was him, and I was about to pick up his call when I remembered what di had said, so I turned my phone on silent and stayed on the other side of the bed, but my mind was constantly thinking about him. I took my phone in my hand and noticed his 55 missed calls and numerous messages, but I put it away since seeing such messages would make me weak. I simply slept near Soham, and after some time, I was in serious trouble.I couldn't ignore him, but I had no choice. I was really stumped as to what to do because I didn't want him to suffer like this. I know he's made a lot of mistakes, but because of some misunderstandings, I'm not sure what will happen next.

Hope you guys like my update ❤️

I also wanted to thank everyone of the book's readers because we've reached 2k views. I realise it's a small number for all of you, but it means a lot to me. I was overjoyed to see 2k+ views, and I hope to receive more love through this book.💕

Please comment , I will really like to read your response over the book🥰

so how is this plan? 

If you like the chapter please vote and comment

Have a nice day , and take good care of urself ❤️❤️

Thank you

-deeya