Reject Affection / Twenty - Six

I scan her face for some approval but she doesn't show anything or say anything but she kept quiet and kept a straight face, not looking into my eyes.

"Hela, please say some-"

"Are you satisfied?"

"What?"

"ARE YOU HAPPY?!" she demands through gritted teeth.

I can sense that she's trying her best not to cause a scene but she's very angry and I'm too frozen in the moment to reply back to her. I was afraid, for once in my life of a class mate, that she would lash out on me and accidently kill me. At this point, I'm shaking in my seat.

"To make me fell in love with you, huh?" she chuckles darkly, now looking directly into my eyes which burns my own, "You know what?! It worked damn well. You have used you charms and it worked. It feels good, doesn't it?" she grabs ahold of the pins that she took out from her hair while she was talking to Granger and grip them tightly to the point her hand starts to bleed. "Making a girl with trust issues who had faith in you that you would actually change, falls in love with you that easy!" she stands up, still looking into my eyes. "But did you ever stop to think how I would feel?" her voice now breaking and tears starts to well in her pretty eyes.

I was still frozen in my seat, my hands gripping onto the silk cloth cover tightly, the blood circulation in fingers stopped.

"Looks like you didn't.." her voice getting softer, "and no, I can't and will never forgive you."

She starts to walk away and that's when my body jolted up into reality causing me to grab her wrist quickly.

"B-But that's not fair! I did what I was supposed to!" I plead but it became more dangerous when her hair wrapped around my wrist tightly. 

Very tightly.

"Then you should have given him the 10 galleons that you own and just tell him that you don't want to do it anymore. They both warned you so many times for you to just call off the bet, but no you didn't!" she spats while her eyes water, "Because you are so full of yourself with your stupid surname that if you lose yourself to a bloody little bet, you would die. And I hope you're proud of your broken and weak masculinity, Malfoy!"

Her hair let go, leaving a nasty bruise on my wrist which I don't care at this point if it hurts me. She yanks her hand away from my grip and run away down to the dungeons, leaving some trail of blood behind.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!" Parkinson yells from behind me, "Is that blood?" she glanced at me with anger before she starts to run after Hela in panic. 

Greengrass gave me death glare which for sure would kill me if she did for more longer before running off to the dungeons, following Parkinson.

"You fucked up... big time." Theo mutters coming near me.

Yeah, no shit.

"What happened?" "What the fuck did you do?!" "Why is she crying?" "Malfoy, you dick!" "What the fuck?!" 

Angry familiar voices come from behind us.

It was Granger, the Weasley girl and Moon with Diggory behind her.

"It's none of your business so piss off."

"It IS my business, Malfoy!" Moon yanks me with force by the collar of my shirt I was wearing underneath, almost choking me, "She's my cousin and I will deal with you later." she lets go with a harsh push on my chest, leaving me behind as she also runs after Hela.

"You can't go in there, Marie!" Granger yells but Moon was out of the hall to even hear her protest. 

I curse myself as I grab my dress coat and runs away to the dungeon with Blaise and Theo following me from behind.