Chapter 382: Punishment!

Was the DNA report real?

Didn’t that mean that… Nora was really Uncle Ian’s daughter?

It was not that she was not their cousin or related to them by blood if she was indeed Uncle Ryan’s daughter. It was just that Uncle Ian was different to them.

To Joel and Quentin, Ian was more like a teacher and a father than an uncle.

Especially Joel, who protected him from the bottom of his heart.

Yvette and Uncle Ryan had eloped and hurt Uncle Ian’s heart. To the two of them, this matter was unforgivable. Therefore, in the beginning, their feelings for Nora were a little complicated.

Even someone as strong as Ian would push a woman away when she clearly wanted to get close, let alone Joel and Quentin.

But if Nora was Ian’s daughter… then it would be completely different!

Joel could still maintain his composure. Although he was surprised, he could still maintain his calm.

1

Quentin was stunned. “That’s impossible. I pulled your hair last time and tested your DNA. Is that hair not yours? We have a cousin?”

Nora: “…”

This was a novel way of thinking.

1

She grimaced and answered, “It’s mine.”

She was silent for a moment, then decided not to bring up the question Lily had discovered, because she had sensitively caught that it might have involved something.

1

She said confidently, “The result was wrong.”

Quentin: “!!!”

There was a small chance that the DNA test report would go wrong, and the probability was about 0.01%. How could they encounter such a thing?

Quentin did not think much about it and asked, “Then, your mom didn’t betray Uncle Ian?”

“…I don’t think so,” Nora said slowly. “Now that I think about it, she might have only given me the surname Smith after marrying Henry Smith. Also…”

There was also the pharmaceutical company her mother had left behind, Idealian Pharmaceuticals. The name Idealian had the name ‘Ian’ in it!

Quentin believed her again. He nodded and approached Nora directly. He patted her shoulder. “Alright, Nora. Since you’re Uncle Ian’s biological daughter, you’re my biological sister. I’ll protect you in the future! Don’t be afraid. As long as I’m here, I won’t let anyone bully you! Also, I won’t nag anymore when I’m protecting you! You don’t have to feel burdened, I’ll protect you personally. I’m also responsible for Uncle Ian.”

Nora: “…”

Joel: “…”

Joel glanced at Quentin and then at Nora. His dark eyes were filled with thoughts.

Nora only pretended not to notice his probing gaze.

Yvonne was sent back to the villa in the suburbs, and Granduncle followed suit.

He paced back and forth in the living room and looked at Yvonne angrily. “Didn’t you say that she was Ryan’s daughter? How did she become Ian’s legitimate daughter again?!”

Yvonne was like an ant on a hot pan, not knowing what to do. She anxiously said, “Granduncle, what’s the point of talking about this now? You should think of a way to get me out of this!”