Chapter 8

HI EVERYONE SRY FOR MAKING U WAIT, AND ALSO TY FOR BEING PATIENT!

Xiao:

"Him!?, What!?, And why??"

Well I don't really care as long as he doesn't annoy me im fine with him, anyways he isn't still my servant but he still staying here since his training to be my servant.

(Next Day) sry im having problems lol

Its school day again, i wonder if Venti already headed out, well he did, i woke up and saw my breakfast ready in the table beside my bed, i ate it and prepared for school..

(Few minutes later)

I finally arrived at school, Hu tao greeting me again so lively, well honestly i feel comfortable around her, and the things that always fucking pissed me is that every fucking single day i arrive at school was this bullshit oick me girls are surrounding me and would annoy me, Hu tao would be always pushed out, but today she fought back and scream "Yall Stop, you guys are making the prince 'uncomfortable'", well after she said that some girls got to her and bullied her, beat her up, i was gonna run to her but the fucking pick me gorl got in my way and didn't let go of my hand, i told them to let me go and leave me alone but they didn't listen, its so gross, then few seconds a heard Venti, but I can't see him, i told the girls to get out of the way but they did, also they didn't let me go, "Hey stop that...", He said, then the jerk girl said "Oh, look its the boy who lovesss being with the WInD, ooh iM So ScaRed, and what will u do if i dont?", Venti smiled and walked slowly towards the girl, the girl was confused and didn't move a muscle, she said what r u doing but no response by Venti, when Venti got closed to her, he snatched her hair and putted her lips on the girls ears, seems like his whispered smt go her which made the girl terrified and retreat, after that the girls acted scared and blocked my way again, when i just want to see Hu tao, i saw Venti carried her, he must have putted her in the nurse office, im stuck in the gate w the annoying girls and thankfully the teacher showed up and left me alone, i wanted to check on hu tao so i rushed in the nurse office but before i can get ther i saw Chongyun, Xingqiu, and with a other girl, her name was Xiangling, i peeked in the door and they talked about how's hu tao, when i heard that she won't wake up for a while i bursted the door opened and everyone there looked at me, well that was embarrassing...

Then they greeted me "Hello, your highness...", I said hi back and this blue haired girl with braids that looks like a biw asked me what brings me here.. i said i wanted to check on hu tao and its my fault why is she in this mess, Chongyun then spoke and said its not my fault, well i just thanked him, also Venti left quite, after a few minutes the 3 also left, i waited for hu tao to wake up...

Venti:

After i agreed to be the Prince Servant, they let me go home for a while to grab my things and said to my family about this, well they were happy about me, they also let me stay there since im training to be a better servant since the old servants of him tries to seduce him, since they were all girls, they also showed me Around.
I slept in the castle, and i woke up rly rly early, so i prepared Prince Xiao a breakfast, im not allowed to wake him up, so i leave him be, i prepared to go to school walking, when i reached the school the teacher asked me to buy some food outside the school, well when i reached there they said that they don't have that anymore so i just went back to school, as i was in the FUCKING gate, students was blocking and really loud, i checked and i saw Hu tao getting beaten up by some jerky girls, y is no one stopping them? Xiao is there.... With the pick me, watching hu tao getting beaten up, i tried to get to hu tao to help and i succeed, i said to them to stop and the girls reply pissed me of, i calmed myself and just smiled while walking slowly to her, everyone was watching...As i got close to her i snatched her hair and whispered smt to her (#nottellingyet), well she got scared and retreated, the crowed was gone but the girls didn't stop bothering Xiao i couldn't help him since Hu tao needs more help, i ran to her and carried her to the nurse office , a few minutes Chongyun, Xingqiu and Xiangling, Xingqiu hurriedly ran up to hu tao, "She's fine", i said, "oh ty ty for healing her...", Xiangling said, "ISTG, IF I SAW THE GIRLS BEATEN HER UP, ILL CRUSH THEM DOUBLE THE PAIN", Chongyun said so angry, i told him to chill out, well he did, i told them that hu tao might not wake up for a while since she's really blacked out, suddenly someone LITERALLY fucking BANGED the Door, of it was Just Xiao, they had a conversation with the 3 and i left, a few minutes i saw the teacher that asked me to buy the food that there's no more, i also gave her back the money, but she let me have it, i didn't really want it but i took it and thank her rly much.

I entered the music club and saw the 3 chatting, i told them, "i wrote a new music I'll tell yall it tommorow, here the copy...", They said okay and i left...

Class is finally done and i one of the castle carriage came to pick me up, well i didn't expect that- i arrived and saw.....

1033 words

Ack- i kept Changing styles since im stoopid lol😟