Chapter 385: Big Sister, Show Me Your True Colors!

Nora entered the underground arena and saw Justin in the food section.

After all, a man holding a little girl was too eye-catching.

She walked over and Cherry, who was wearing a silver mask, said softly, “Mommy, I haven’t seen you in a few days. I missed you so much~ When I see you, I feel full of energy!”

Nora: “…”

The corners of her lips twitched. Seeing that Cherry still had the intention to continue talking, she quickly said, “Shhh.”

Cherry immediately shut her mouth obediently.

Nora walked over and fell onto the sofa. She immediately leaned against the sofa and closed her eyes to rest. In order to wait for Yvonne to go to the hospital tonight, she had not slept since the day before.

However, after closing her eyes, she could still hear Cherry mumbling at Justin’s ear. “Daddy, do you see that? Mommy is very scary if she hasn’t slept enough. You can’t provoke her now!”

Justin smiled. “…How scary is she?”

Cherry said softly, “When I was young, I was insensible once and woke her up. She spanked me a few times! It hurt so much!”

“…”

The man remained silent for a long time before saying, “I envy you.”

3

Nora: “??”

What did he envy Cherry for? Being spanked?

Was this dog man still a masochist?

She grimaced, rolled over, and went back to sleep.

At this moment, enthusiastic applause and sighs were suddenly heard on the nearest ring. Then, someone passed by them while still discussing fervently.

“Heavens, isn’t Victor too powerful? The last time he was injured, he was clearly more severely injured than Randy from Quinn School of Martial Arts, but Randy is still lying in the hospital and can’t get up. But look at Victor, he has already recovered, and he seems to be even more powerful than last time!”

“That’s right. He only used a few moves to defeat the fighter from Class E. He’s too powerful. I think his skills aren’t much different from those two!”

“No way? Big Brother and Big Sister are the representatives of martial arts. Victor is only the disciple of a foreign boxing champion and has only studied for two years. It can’t be…”

The two of them left while talking. Nora suddenly opened her eyes. At that moment, her dark eyes met Justin’s.

The mole under the man’s eye seemed to be flashing with the same question.

The moment the two of them looked at each other, neither of them spoke. They stood up and walked toward the arena.

Indeed, Victor was getting off the stage. On the other side, a man was being carried off the stage.

“That’s a Class E martial artist. He entered Class F last year, and his skills are not bad. He couldn’t even take a few moves from Victor?”

Justin was a little hesitant as he stared at Victor. He slowly analyzed in a deep voice, “Furthermore, from the way he walked, his injuries seem to have healed completely. But he only took four days to heal his muscles and bones! This is too fast!”

“There must be a reason why things are so abnormal.” Nora suddenly approached Justin. Her voice was very low. “Follow him and take a look?”