𝟑𝟑 | 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬.

-ˏˋ. WARNINGS ˊˎ-

if ur an anime only, and haven't started season 4 part 2, now's the time to stop!! this chapter has HEAVY spoilers, so if u don't want the experience ruined, don't read from this point on until you've caught up with the newest episode!! (even tho i feel like i've spoiled some things in previous chapters already, but still lol)

tw: descriptions of gore, death, angst. you'll probably cry. it made me cry, at least.
read at your own discretion.

Seeing yourself in the harnesses of ODM gear gave you a fit of deja vu, to say the least

Seeing yourself in the harnesses of ODM gear gave you a fit of deja vu, to say the least. Nostalgia swirled through the air as you slid on a chest plate, donning the emblem of the Survey Corps on it's shiny steel cover. It reminded you of a time so long ago. Simpler times.

After everyone was set free from the confines of their jail cells, wine-victims and all, soldiers from every regiment banded together in the cause to defend Eren. Time inched closer and closer to the moment you'd step out of the safety of HQ and into the gun blazing battle happening beyond it.

"Do I even have to do all of this?" You asked aloud as you put on elbow pads, "I'll just be in my Titan majority of the time, won't I?"

The plan you all made up was barely a plan at all. There wasn't really much time to sit down and strategize everything out thoroughly; you had to move fast, and think faster. What you all came up with so far is that you'd go out with the Scouts dressed in gear to disguise yourself as one of them, and when you were close enough to Eren, you'd change. At least that's how you hoped it would go.

"Better safe than sorry." Armin replied to your comment. You watched his nimble fingers work expertly to buckle the straps around the fat of your thighs, something second nature to him from years of doing it. He slid a finger under the leather restraints to test before glancing up at you. "Too tight?"

He was on his knees in front of you, gentle hands innocently roaming all over your thighs and hips. And then those pretty blue eyes, gazing up at you with all the attention in the world. He tapped your thigh once more, "(Y/n)? Are they too tight?"