I Promise

Seeing the sleepy expression on her face as I passed by her room with her door slightly open made a smile form on my lips. That smile of hers is indeed contagious. How easy it is for me to go soft everytime she smiles to me.

I inched closer until I lightly knocked on her door before opening it. Our smiles mirror each others as she made her way to me with bouncy steps. The moment we were centimeters apart, she guided our lips together as we mold to one.

We pulled away and looking at her soft expression, it didn't take long for me to press another kiss on her irresistible lips. I smiled remembering one of my wishes to come home with an angel waiting for me and welcomes me with a kiss came all true. And she's right here.

My sweet angel.

Then we heard our other members making a commotion at the living room, probably doing their normal bickering over random things. We sadly had to pull away from each other as we didn't want to them to suspect us since we haven't told them. As much as we wanted to tell them, we wanted more time of each other without letting others know.

Us in a world where we only exist.

I don't mind because I enjoy making sneaky but careful moves on her, and I know she enjoys it as well. And I love her, everything of her, even if it saddens me that I can't show her that much affection in public. But I guess it's worth it because I receive the best embraces and kisses when our clandestine love is only witnessed by the four walls of the bedroom.

I promise to love you always.

I squeezed her hand three times, whispering to her my proclamation of love for her from the depths of my heart.

Staring at her with loving eyes as she continued to play with both of her babies just added more warmth in my heart. I placed my chin at my palm, unconsciously smiling how her smile reached her eyes. Such a wonderful sight.

I love her smile.

I stood up, going near her figure thankful we were staying at my place. She heard my footsteps and she whipped her head at me, her smile grew bigger that I never knew it could go to that extent.

Smile more, my love. Her smile suits her the best.

I grunt in surprise as she launched herself onto me, greeting me with kisses all over my face and I couldn't help but erupt a loud laughter, feeling her moving lips to my skin. My smile made its way on its own remembering her words of how she loves kissing me especially my soft and puffy cheeks.

I promise to bring you happiness.

I then plant a loving kiss on her forehead, professing the three words on her skin as claimed from the abyss of my heart.

I joined in their live and sat down, listening to them talk and reading the comments. I texted her to invite her to join us, and she said she'd be there in a minute. When she made eye contact with me the instant she walked in, I gave a small smile. I moved a little to make room for her, but she sat down on my lap, silently grasping my left hand and squeezing it three times, sending my heart racing.

Hello, my love.

I returned her gesture by squeezing her hand and then gently massaging her hand with my thumb. Her pinky moved and brushed it with mine, gradually entwining them.

I love you too.

Soon after, we all formed various poses, and she remained comfortably seated on my lap. In every pose and smile we made, she carressed her pinky with mine, and I returned the favor. Our hands remained entwined as long as they could before the live ended.

I stepped out first, waited for the other two to go somewhere far away so that I could spare the two of us some alone time, even if it was only for a few seconds. I opened the door first and went inside before she could. I hugged her right away, and she melted into the embrace. She then placed kisses on my cheeks.

I promise to keep you warm.

I kissed the side of her head, lovingly uttering the three words that escaped from the chasmic of my heart.

Her even breathings were the only sound that could be heard in the room aside the droplets of rain pouring outside. I watched her chest calmly rising before she tightened her grip on my waist and I pulled her closer to my chest.

She looks so peaceful.

Gently rubbing her arm, she hummed pleasantly and nestled closer to me. I sighed contentedly before carrying on with the motion, listening to her breathe until soft snores could be heard. I moved away from her, knowing that she was in a deep slumber.

Sleep well, love.

I quietly opened the drawer and took out my notebook, which was where I kept track of my thoughts. Nobody knew I possessed it, not even her, but when I'm confident enough I'll be able to let her read my thoughts, I'll let her know.

And the words I wrote everytime I think about her.

The smile on my face never left on me as I continued writing about her, specifically the sweet kisses she gave before she slept. Everything about her makes me smile. The pen on my hand stopped moving when I heard the person on the bed mumbling my name. I stopped writing and returned it back to the drawer before settling myself under the duvet with her.

I'm here, my clingy wifey.

I placed her head on my chest, slowly rubbing her back while humming a random tune to her ears. I let my hand making a trail on her spine slowly in an up and down motion, and not long after, her snores were heard indicating she had deeply fallen asleep in my arms.

I promise to always hold you.

I kissed the top of her head, verbalizing the three words from the hollow of my heart.

Placing an arm on my face as I scrunched my eyes from the sun's glaring light reflected on the window, I moved my hand beside me and frowned when it felt empty. I got up on my elbows, my eyes still adapting to the light, until my still blurred vision caught a glimpse of a figure on the balcony wearing a very familiar shirt.

What a good morning sight.

I got up, grabbed a spare shirt, and walked over to her, disregarding the clothes from the night before that were strewn across the floor. I paused a step as I approached her, smiling, to see her face glow from the sun and the calmness in her eyes as she gazed at the beach in front of us.

I'm glad I took us here for a short getaway together.

I embraced her from behind. Her body melted into my grip almost instantaneously. Our hands entwined, resting on her stomach, and I felt her warm kisses on my cheeks, quickly spreading warmth all over my body, and a beaming smile appeared on both of our lips as we stared at one another tenderly without saying anything.

She is indeed breathtaking.

I connected both of our foreheads together by twirling her around and made her face me, smiling at how delicately she rubbed our noses together, our laughter audible afterwards. Staring down at our entwined fingers and our gleaming promise rings that we wear whenever we are alone, she delicately raised the set ring on my finger to her lips.

I can feel and see her love for me.

I give her another smile before placing our lips together for a passionate kiss. She pecked my lips a few times before she faced the breathtaking view in front of us with smiles never leaving our faces, our hands tightly conjoined together and bodies against each other's hold securely.

I promise to never leave you alone in this journey and see what the light at the end of the tunnel has in store for us, Jennie.

I squeezed her hand three times, declaring my undying love for her from the bottom of my heart since the beginning.