Chapter- 16 I don't deserve him

Sanvi' POV

"Dr. Sanvi...", Just as we are walking from there someone called me. following the source of voice we turned around to see who, and a smile appeared on my face after seeing her like that.

"Hi Dr. Sanvi, how are you?", she asked me as she reached me.

"I am good, how are you?, Monica", I asked her.

She is Monica with her baby girl in her arms. She is the reason why I met Sanjay.

"I am fine".
" Hello sir, thank you so much for saving me that day. I get to know that you gave me blood and also paid my medical bills. I am really thankful to you and in debted. But before I get conscious you left, I am thinking that I have to pay you back but I didn't know you or your phone number either. I am worried that I am not able thank you but today I am relived", she said in a single breath with so much gratitude.

"It’s alright Monica and thanks to you Because of that accident we both met and today we are best friends so in this way you are not indebted to me, he smiled and said referring to me.

"What's her name?", he asked while looking at the baby.

"Its Stella...", She said while caressing her cheek.

"Can I hold her once", I asked her and she given the baby to me. She is really cute I kissed her cheek. Sanjay taken her from me and played with her and kissed her on top of her head.

While we are talking Monica's phone rang and she excused herself.
"Sorry, I have to go, something is wrong with the stage so I have to settle that thing first", she said after taking the call.

I am confused why she has to settle that thing. reading my expression she said, "I am here as an event organizer". We smiled and given her baby and she left.

"Sit here I will bring you the food", said Sanjay.

"No no Sanjay, I will come with you", I replied.

"It's ok Sanvi, stay here, there is so much crowd and you know what… they are looking at you like they have not seen a woman before so I have to protect you from their gazes", he smirked.

I smiled and stayed there. after five minutes he came back with two plates in his hands and it's Chinese food.

Actually I am not really hungry so I just eat a little bit and stopped eating.

"Someone said they are hungry a few minutes ago but not eating anything", he chuckled.

"My appetite gone it seems", I said smiling awkwardly.
"Someone wants my attention it seems", he smirked.

I coughed awkwardly, I am really embarrassed now.
"No Sanjay, why would I?"

"Ok", he laughed.

He is really handsome his smile is like wow... He has sharp jaw, deep brown eyes with thin lips and sharp nose. Handsome is small word to describe his beauty.

"Done drooling baby", he chuckled breaking my thoughts.

Oh what I am even thinking? what happened to me? why I am behaving like this?
"I am not", I defended myself.

He just laughed.

"Shall we go miss", he asked with a smile.

I nodded and got up from the chair. Again he placed hand on my back my body stiffen for a moment then relaxed.

We are silent along the way.

"Sanvi", he called breaking the silence and I glanced at him.

"Are you jealous of Priya", he asked playfully while driving.