Friday

"Have a good weekend, Kandi!" My co-worker wished me as I walked out the door as if I were in a rush.

I hopped into my car and headed home. Whew, thank God it's Friday!

Driving into my driveway, I see my neighbor go to her mailbox to check the mail.

Ugh, why must I see her today?

Getting out of my car she beseeched me and smiled, but I did not because I knew my neighbor had something smart to say.

"Good afternoon, Kandi. Still experiencing that drought?" My neighbor asked me while walking to her doorstep.

"Go fuck yourself, Tia" I said calmly walking to my doorstep.

"No need because someone has already done that for me. Have a good night, Kandi!" Tia greeted going into the house while slightly chuckling.

What an asshole.

Walking into my home, I've automatically stripped down into my underwear and bra. Today has been a long day...hell it's been a long week!

Migrating into the kitchen to get some wine, I went to my cabinet to get a wine glass. Once I looked up out of my window, I saw Tia in her kitchen grabbing a wine glass as well.

Why must we be alike?

I've quickly looked down as she spotted me looking at her from my kitchen window...again.

I closed the blinds quickly.

Once I've prepared my wine, I ran me a hot bath and proceeded to soak my body as the water washed my stress away of today.

After getting out, I put on my robe and walked into my bedroom to close my blinds because it was night time.

Before I closed them, I saw two random women get welcomed into Tia's house. They were loud and annoying.

"HEY, TIA!" They greeted in their high pitch voices.

"Good evening, ladies. My pad awaits you" She said to the two women.

"Oooh, let's have some fuuun" One girl expressed as if she was excited for a night of fun.

I've grunted and closed the blinds.

The moment I saw Tia invited the girls into her house, I knew what kind of night she was going to have and I've became vexed.

As you're reading this, I'm quite sure you are wondering why I appear grouchy and miserable when it comes to my neighbor, Tia.

Well...Tia is my ex-girlfriend.

You ever had an ex that made you think why were you with them in the first place?

Yep...Tia is the ex-girlfriend I regret and hate so much.

Of course, I wasn't always this way and I know what you're thinking: Why did I date my neighbor?

Well for starters, it was unplanned.

Last year, I've moved into my first house (this one) and was welcomed by Tia. She was so warm, charming and sexy in every form you can think of.

We would flirt in passing, but one night it all had changed with a bottle of vodka and a vinyl we didn't get to fully listen to all the way because of course...we had fucked.

Nevertheless, it was more than that. We've fell for one another and became girlfriends.

What happened to us you've asked?

I got tired of her treating me like shit. Simple.

Tia was afraid of commitment and acted as if she couldn't keep her tongue in her mouth along with her strap-on in the draw.

What Tia is doing now is something that she desired after: freedom.

I'm glad she has her freedom with the hopes of burning in hell because she broke my heart.

...bastard.

Laying down, I attempted to doze off into a slumber.

....but two hours later, I was awaken by multiple women moaning because my nimrod neighbor wanted to keep her bedroom window open for the world to hear her rendezvous.