Midnight

Walking back to my house I felt bad.

Did I really put a lot of pressure on Tia? There is nothing worse than having a girlfriend that nags and constantly complains while sounding inconsiderate.

When we were together, we were good. She made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

How could my selfish ways come in between us?

Tia was right. I knew she was trying to make a better life for herself by working towards being partner at the firm. I should've let her grind in peace.

My constant bitching caused Tia to seek affection elsewhere because I was so busy being argumentative and confrontational.

...shit, but I have needs.

...and Tia is a good woman.

Wow, I'm the asshole after all.

I turned around and headed to Tia's house to apologize because this petty shit is not worth it.

If I don't go back and make things right, I could possibly pass up a great thing between us.

Tia says that she loves me...

I love her.

I need to make this right.

Walking quickly back to her doorstep, Tia opened the door as if she was on her way out.

"Wh..what are you doing here?" Tia asked me out of surprised.

I wanted to verbalize how bad I felt pushing her away, but I couldn't help but give her what my body has been wanting to give for almost three months.

Love and affection...but first I wanted her to know how I've felt.

I sighed, "I..I'm sorry, okay?"

Tia put her head down as her hand leaned on the door frame.

"I didn't know you felt pressured being with me. If anything, I supposed to be your getaway and safe haven and not the opposite"

"Kandi..." Tia called while I poured my heart out on her well lit porch.

"I love you, too Tia" I said quickly.

Tia looked up and looked as if she had something to say.

"Okay, I'm sorry...what were you going to say?" I asked.

Quickly, Tia kissed me with her full lips passionately and slow as she conveyed my apology in form of a French kiss.

In between kisses, Tia said, "I'm so sorry, Kandi" as we went back into her house.

She closed the door with her foot as we continued to kiss.

Tia grabbed my ass firmly and lifted me up abruptly.

"HMM" I moaned.

"I've missed you so much, Kandi" Tia moaned in between kisses while taking us upstairs as I wrapped my legs around her waist.

I felt like I was being welcomed back home.

My anger and sadness dispersed the moment we begin to kiss.I was ready to makeup because I've missed her.

On the way up the stairs, we've stopped and Tia laid me down in the middle of the flight of steps.

We begin to kiss with a craze while panting heavily.

Tia moaned as she quickly lifted up my black dress exposing my secret jewel.

She licked her lips as if she were craving me for some time now, "I've missed you so much, baby" Tia moaned.