Lexa

Lexa's POV
I emerged from this box thing- thick, gray smoke obstructing my view from everything and anything.
I stood there for a minute- trying to get my brain to function. Where was I? Am I dead?
Then, all too fast, the memories came flooding back, eliciting a never ending waterfall of emotions.
Admist my memories, I made out a blonde beauty. She was hard to miss. Who was she?
CLARKE!
My Clarke! How could I forget?! Surely I was under some sort of sick spell that forced me to foget my beloved momentarliy.
I swear they will pay. In blood.
I need to find her.
I rushed forward- determined. However, the determination seemingly evaporated from its very existence as the first step I took out of the peculiar box, my vision clouded even more- if that was even possible- and my head srarted to ring.
An incessant, blaring ring.
I placed my hand upon my head in an attempt to silence the noise- somewhat working- as the sound subsided.
Enduring the infuriating blaring in my skull, I decided that if a mere headache was going to sidetrack my attempt at finding my love, then i did not deseve her.
And so I braved the pain and trudged forward- practically dragging my limbs against floor, goosebumps littered up and down my arms.
Cold? Why am I cold? Normally I sweat rather profusley beneath the weight of my armour and such.
I sheepishly peered down at my attire and was shocked to see a brown, cheap cloth replacing my usual attire - leading from my neck, down my shoulders and to just above my knees. I looked like a peasant!
Realising that I- once again- became side tracked from Clarke, I mentally scolded myself and promised it would NOT happen again.
I looked around- hoping to be able to make out my blonde's beautiful face. Proving succesfull, I locked eyes with another pair of eyes that I knew so familary. My heart melted and the liquified version was beating abruptly.
But before I could run up to her and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her till she were out of breath, she fainted.
My eyes widened considerably and my heart stopped beating.
I managed to catch her limp body within my arms. I placed my ear to her mouth- relief flooding threw me when I felt her hot breath on my ear.
Do not get me wrong, reader, I am not a primal human with a less than basic understanding of the human body- I know there are better, more efficent ways of checking someone's heart beat, afterall, I AM the girlfriend (as Clarke says) of a doctor.
However, I wanted to feel her hot breath upon me. What can I say? I just feel like I haven't seen her in so long. I missed her. But then again I always miss her. Even when she goes to the toilet.
Focusing on the present, I placed a kiss to Clarke's temple before gingerly picking her up- bridal style of course- and placing her upon the bed that was located within the room- ensuring I supported her head.
After tucking my love beneath the covers I realised that around her arm, that was laying atop the duvet, was a poorley wrapped bandage. It was stained with the colour of fresh blood- red and angry rather than brown.
Alarmed, I promised myself I'd ask Clarke what had happened later, but for now, I needed to make sure that it didn't get infected.
I placed her hand gently within my own and squeezed- in an attempt to give her some comfort, even though I knew that she was probably numb to all feeling at that moment. I then peeled the piece of cloth off of her wrist, revealing the souce of the blood.
A cut. Slashed horizontally down the length of her wrist, extremley deep. I swear I could see the bone. I looked around for some cloth or such that I could use to rewrap her wrist, but it proved pointless as I found nothing.
Resorting to the last option, I ripped my own dress item I had found myslef in , to just below the knee. I then poured some alchol, I had found lying around, upon the cut in order to somewhat santize it, while simultanously griping her hand and whispering comforts into her ear- hoping she could hear them so they could ease her pain.
Clarke's breathing became abrupt at first, before settling down once I had finished.
I wrapped my loves wrist gingley with the cloth, and slowly, but tightly continued to wrap her slashed wrist- securing it by tucking it within itself once I once done.
Once satisfied, I placed a kiss upon my blonde's injured wrist and one upon her soft head.