40. He Likes Your Flavor

You snuggle under the bedcovers with your phone. How can a human being be this tired, you ask yourself. You don't even remember what happened throughout the day - just that you've been zooming from one recording to another choreography practice to another dinner based on a schedule Monica put together for you. That recording with V and Suga happened just two weeks ago but feels like a couple of months at least.

"Aaaagh!" you scream to the ceiling. "Get it together Y/N, it's just until the album's out - and a few weeks after that..." But the thing you really wish to get over with is Ribbon. You absently tap through people's stories on Instagram, then Kakao Talk. Your brain is too tired to focus, but also too tired to sleep.

Mint choco or choco chip?
The text is over the blurry photo of the 97% fat-free ice cream counter at Cafe Yeongsan. You pause at Suga's story for about three seconds before replying:

                                                                Choco chip obviously.

And now you're craving it too. Mmm. Okay Y/N that's it, you're going to sleep. Sweet things are the last thing you can have when promotions are round the corner. You shut your eyes and shove your phone to the side.

Ting.

His reply is quite short:

Ugh.

                                                              "Ugh"? Are you judging me?

Of course.

                                                              I didn't take you to be a mint choco kinda person

I'm not...I don't understand the debate either.
But it matters to many people so I thought I must research,
Take different opinions and such. :)

                                                             Bullshit :)
                                                            You can't decide which one
                                                            to eat, can't you?

...no...

                                                             Don't bullshit people okay.
                                                             I've heard that your phone falls on
                                                             your nose while scrolling if you do that

Choco chip it is.

He sends you a photo of the ice cream in his hands along with the text. It is absolutely dumb that him choosing your flavour of ice cream makes you giddy. But wait.

                                                             So choco-chip got the maximum votes?

Ani. I got it right after your text.

You get even giddier. It's the tiredness, you tell yourself. You act like a drunk person once you're tired enough. All this extra pleasure isn't all him. Both of your next texts reach each other at the same time.