mint candy

Chongyun tapped his foot, soon dinner was ready.

The two, shenhe and chongyun, sat across from eachother at the table. The light blue dinner cloth was the only thing chongyun stared at. Shenhe looked at him "aren't you going to eat?" She smiled.

He sighed and poked at his warm food with his fork. His stomach felt empty but like it was still full. He knew he wanted to eat but the thought of it put him off, he shovelled some into his mouth, he felt like gagging but if he did then his aunt would worry.

She continued eating, chongyun swallowed and felt his stomach twist, he ate another bite.

He felt woozy, he put his fork down, "may I go to the bathroom..?" He sighed, his aunt nodded, he quickly rushed away.

As soon as he got in he locked the door and splashed water on his face, he was alone. He had... three friends here. It reminded him too much of when he was with xingqiu. Only three people hung out with him. Only three tolerated him.

He splashed more water, he couldn't tell if the water running down his face was tears or water anymore. He rubbed a pink fluffy towel on his face, his face was red and he couldn't see due to fogged eyes.

He glared at himself in the mirror, when he looked he didn't see him. It was like it was someone else staring back. This wasn't him. He wasn't like this? Why was he acting like this?

Soon he heard knocking on the door, "chongyun? Dear are you alright? You've been in there a while.." shenhe sighed, chongyun rubbed his face. He didn't look sad anymore "yea ill be out in a second!" He smiled, shenhe walked away.

He fixed his hair and stepped out, his plate was still on the table. "Aunt shenhe I'm not going to finish my dinner, where should I put it?" He picked the plate up, "just leave it ill get it!" Shenhe walked in and took it from him.

He didn't complain. He walked to his room and lay on his bed, his phone vibrated..?

He stumbled up, his heart raced as he checked his phone. Xingqiu messaged!

Aquaqiu:
HEYYY!

sno.w:
Hello!

Aquaqiu:
SO
I HAVE THIS IDEA

sno.w:
What is it?

Aquaqiu:
I can come visit you!!

Sno.w:
YES P.EASE
WHEN??

Aquaqiu:
I can goooooo
Hold on

Sno.w:
OKAY

Aquaqiu:
TOMMOREW
YAYAY

Sno.w:
COOLLLL!!!!!
PLEASE COME OVER
ILL PAY FOR YOUR TICKET

Aquaqiu:
REALLY?

Sno.w:
YEA!!!

Aquaqiu:
OKAY!!!!!!

Chongyun was extatic!

Finally he would be able to see his lover again. Finally!

He kicked his legs, blush filled his face, he quickly rushed downstairs "aunt shenhe! Uh like tommorow or the day after tommorow can my friend stay over!?" He hopped up and down, shenhe followed him with her eyes and chuckled "of course, if your that happy" she smiled

Chongyun happily hugged her, she was taken aback but hugged him back. He rushed away to his room, he was too happy. His heart raced!

He swung his legs, he was covered in blush and couldn't stop smiling. He hugged his pillow then chewed the corner. He sighed and calmed down.

He listened to his clock tick. It was loud and he heard it at night. He sighed, it was getting late. He looked out the window, nobody was there. He lay on his bed and tried to sleep, he did succeed but only after a couple hours