Makeup

Alex POV

Makeup was a key thing for superheroes.

It could help cover up some fading bruises from the patrols.

I normally didn't use makeup to cover up the bruises seeing as Venom would automatically heal me, but Peter was a different story.

Normally they can take a few hours to heal, but sometimes they can take longer to heal and we needed to be able to cover it up so I made it my mission to teach Peter to use makeup.

But I didn't use makeup-

She's not like other girls

I will throw you into a volcano and let you shrivel up like a burnt marshmallow if you ever say anything like that again

We don't even know we're a volcano would be

I'm persistent 

I will figure it out

As I was saying, I didn't use makeup like that, when I do it, it's eyeliner and mascara ( and if I was feeling fancy a little eye shadow)

I didn't really do anything else, so I was using my limited knowledge to do this.

My mother didn't really show me how to use makeup, apparently being dead took up to much time, whatever.

 Also I was apparently 'To YoUnG fOr MaKeUp'.

What ever you old hag.

So I did the only thing I knew.

Try to do it on my own.

Long story short I don't know how to buy makeup so Peter called May.

May knows what she's doing with makeup so she knows how to help.

Peter rung up her number.

"Ok don't make a sound" Peter told me.

I opened my mouth but Peter stoped me.

"And that includes sex noises" 

I threw my hands up and walked out the room to go find more things that could help.

"DON'T TRY TO USE PAINT"

"WELL THAN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO USE"

"JUST WAIT A SECOND"

"FINE"

"Hey May how do you buy makeup?"

After a very long conversation on how to buy makeup and how to color coordinate skin tones and whatever we finally figured what to do.

"Grab you shit we're going shopping" I yelled as I grabbed a bag.

"I'm coming"

"And grab your helmet your not dying today, I don't think makeup will cover it up"

"Ok"

I said by to all the pets, sadly not Sydney though, Wade took her to the mansion to live. It was a sad day but she's probably way happier, I still get visitation rights though so that's cool.

I locked the door and we walked down to we're my motorcycle was parked.

I slipped my helmet on and started it up.

"Hold on" I told Peter.

"Don't kill us all"

"They don't call me a hazard to society for nothing"

"No one says thaAAAAAAAA SLOW THE FUCK DOWN"

I rolled my eyes and keeped  driving.

I parked the bike once we got to the store and took off my helmet.

"Alright we're looking for concealer and foundation" I told Peter as I slung my helmet under my arm.

"Ok let's go, how hard can this be"

———-

"How the fuck do you find this out"

"hOw HaRd CaN tHiS bE" I mocked.

"Don't use my words against me, now how do we figure this out"

"Well from what May told me you swatch it on your wrist and try to blend it out enough"

———

A literal fucking hour later we walked out with one thing of concealer and two tubs of ice cream.

When we got home we got to work on trying to figure out how to blend it.

"How do we know if it works?"

"Well we can go on patrol and you can block with your face or this" I said before punching him in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"Richard, but this way it's easier, now at your ice cream well the bruise sets in"

"Asshole"

When I looked up at Peter again he had a big bruise on his cheek.

"Perfect now lemme see if I can figure this out"

"Ok"

I went up to Peter the makeup brush in hand when he punched me.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE"

"KARMA BITCH"

——

After a little bit we finally figured how to blend it out so it would look like skin, it was very hard but we did it.

We are very proud.

A/N

Look what I have purchased 

It is beautiful 

BUT GUESS WHO GOT LIKE 20 ASSIGNMENTS IN FOR SCHOOL IN TWO DAYS

THIS BITCH

I FUCKING HATE SCHOOL

BUT I NO LONGER HAVE A D- IN THAT CLASS

SO YAY ME

Speaking of school.

Two kids got in a fight. I don't know what they said but suddenly they were throwing pencil cases at each other ( a pencil bucket was also thrown)

so that happened today

Again its not even noon yet

anywho

My sister made pizza rolls yesterday 

They were gross, they tasted like mint

I don't know how my sister could mess up pizza rolls

I just asked her to put them in 

What did she do

If I die blame her

-The soon to be dead Author