Target: Old Ghost 15

“My lord, Xie Wei has cleared nine worlds and will soon enter the tenth world. He is resourceful and ruthless, and coupled with Pei Sheng and a few others, I am afraid that there is a real possibility of success. ”     

The evil spirits under Fang Tian whispered, this Xie Wei was really amazing, and he really touched the line.     

However, the ghosts knew that the so-called rules of Fang World were simply to draw a big cake.

As long as the people who were absorbed in were not allowed to leave here for life or death, there was no such thing as clearance. It was just to deceive the players.     

Fang Tian raised his head bored, Xie Wei, the name is a bit familiar.     

The screen of the mobile phone turned on and off, turned on and off, and he thought plaintively: What is Yue Chu up to? Why don't you chat with him yet? I haven't responded to several posts, which is really worrying……     

If it weren't for being trapped here……     
Hostility flashed in Fang Tian's eyes, the yellow symbols around the black gate trembled slightly, and the alarm bell sounded loudly, ready to go.     

The ghosts bowed their heads, unable to lift their heads under the pressure of this raging evil spirit.     

Fang Tian glanced at the big ghost coldly, there was no temperature in his voice, as if it was not a living human life that was determined, but a small stone.    

 “Then find a chance to kill him. Remember, things have to be done seamlessly, otherwise...”     

His gaze was indifferent, but the unfinished meaning made the big ghost tremble, and his forehead pressed respectfully to the ground, promising that he would make things perfect.     

At this moment, the mobile phone rang suddenly, and Fang Tian straightened up as if he had been hit by chicken blood.

Because he was too nervous, the evil spirits on the door rippled out in circles like ripples, so that the ghosts couldn't even maintain their stature, and they lay on the ground with difficulty.    

 “Are you busy? I just took a shower and I happened to be fine. Do you want to play games together? ”     

Along with this news, there was also a selfie of Yue Chu, which can be seen that it was taken casually in the mirror.    

 Yuechu in the photo is still carrying the fresh water vapor after bathing. Although his hair has been wiped, it is still wet. It is attached to his smooth forehead, making his skin more and more snow-white.     

He smiled slightly in the mirror, his eyes smudged with water vapor were clear, and he looked straight at Fang Tian through the photo, making him almost suffocated.     

Two thin strips of blood flowed from the dark door, slowly dripping to the ground along the churning Kowloon pattern.     

“Yes! I am online now! ”     

Fang Tian, who was logging in, took a long time to remember that there were still people around, and his gloomy eyes swept over immediately.     
A group of blinking guys, why are they still here to disturb his two-person world!     

All the ghosts ran away with their tails between their tails, only the big ghost who had just reported said with trembling teeth: “I will live up to the fate of the bet and cut Xie Weizhiliu out of Fang World. ”    

 Hmm?     

Wait!     

Fang Tian frowned, always feeling that it was really embarrassing to hear such bloody words at such a beautiful moment.