31

Malibu's outfit^^^

Malibu's outfit^^^

"Campers! Welcome to the semifinals! Today we reward our challengers with an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast. That's right, genuine food bi-products served with fresh ingredients relatively close to their expiration dates."

...

"I made it to the final 4! I know I've been saying I'm going to win, but the fact I'm actually here right now just doesn't feel real! I am so excited to win this thing. I feel like I'm so close to finally following my dreams, and I have to thank my best friend and the greatest talent manager in the business. Thank you, Warner Bradley. I won't let you down!"

"And to my father, don't worry, I won't inconvenience you by asking you for any money... Because I'll have my own."

...

"We're getting pancakes! We're getting pancakes! Ooh, don't be shy, dude. Four words. All. You. Can. Eat. You got the pancakes, I got the stomach. Tee 'em up! Oh, yeah! Now you're talking, baby! Hahaha," Owen laughs.

...

Gwen's confessional-

"Yeah, the money would be awesome. But you know what would be sweeter? Making sure Heather loses."

...

Heather's confessional-

"Luckily, I'm only up against the freak show, little Miss Perfect, and fatty ginormous. So they may as well just give me the check. I mean come on, I think we all know who's gonna win."

...

Owens confessional-