Chapter 6: hide and seek

TW: RAPE, ABUSE

Y/Ns POV:

My new "friend" lead me to this place inside the tunnels were all the tunnels connected. She said her name was "Anna".

We talked for a while. We just take didn't play or anything.

Then she had the idea to play hide and seek.

For me hide and seek was scary.

You have to hide while the other person scares you out of nowhere. Well not really but them finding yo would be scary.

She said I could go first since I was scared.

She told me to count to 30.

1

2

3....

30

Once I finished counting I went out to find her. Their where tons of places she could of hidden.

I checked all of the tunnels.

Nothing.

I checked under the tables.
0
Nothing.

I checked everywhere.

Nothing.

Where the hell could she have hidden? Is she on the cellings? In the back rooms? Is she in the walls? Wait no that would be the same thing as the backrooms...

I was in the tunnels so I went down the slid into the ball pit. I tried to drown myself in the balls since I was so tired of looking.

Then I heard something come up behind me.

"Got ya!"

"AH-"

she had hidden in the ball pit and then jump scared me.

"YOU SCARED ME!"

"ha! Thats what I meant to do!"

"Well don't do that again..."

"Well, you failed to find me but you still have a turn."

She told to go hide and she would find me.

I hide in this really dark place in the daycare. It was like a very dark corner I the very back of the daycare.

I started to have flash backs.

*flash back
He through me to the darkest corner of the basement. He stabbed me over and over again the arm. He had a look of pure evil in his face. Once he was done he kicked me. He locked me in the room and left me to beeld and cry.

*end of flash back

I sunk to my knees. I wanted to floor to open up and have Lucifer drag me to hell.

More flash backs came in.

He brought his friends. Did something that hurt me. They took off my clothes and did it. It was a form of pain of things going inside me.

he made them feed me human hearts.

Some of the stuff I don't even know what to call it.

I sat their in sadness waiting for the floor to drag me to hell.

I heard sundrop tell all the kids it was time to go home. I didn't even get to say goodbye to her. She didn't find me.

I sunk lower. Fucking kill me.

Hey! I know this chapter was a bit harsh but I hope you guys liked it! Anyways bye!