Chapt: 18

I look around and when i first look to my left i see a bunch of boys leaning against the couch.

One is tall and i think around the age of Guiliano he has black hair and a beautiful smile on his face.

Next to him a boy my age i think he is also tall. What is it with tall people?

He has also black hair and a beautiful smile.

And next to him a boy around 20 also same hair and smile.

I look further next to them a older man around 50? I think thats my uncle. Next to him a woman who is staring at her nails or something. She doesn't really care.

And i was so happy to meet more womans ugh great

Next to me i think my uncle another man a bit the same i think my other uncle he is also around the 50.

I think they are all standing as their family with their children because I immediately see four boys standing with him.

I noticed one boy who is around the 12 he is standing in front of the man who i call uncle.

I don't like the way they stare at me tho. Everyone is smiling a few smirking or some not even looking at me just phone.

Anyway the other boys are next to my uncle one is around 21 he just looks at me without emotions. I try to read him but I can't. Well he is just like me great. And i see an boy standing next to him or man i think he is 19 and next to him another boy around my age or Anthonio?

And we go further In front of me another family of three boys this time. God boys...

Third uncle with three tall boys jezzz. One around Guiliano's age again other one soomewhere in 20 i guess and other one my age again. That's great tho that i have nephews my age.

When i look to my right my brothers are standing there but i look next to them another family. God how many family do i have.

I see an man i think an uncle again. Next to him a beautiful woman i think somewhere in her 40 she smiles at me. That's different then the other one.

I look beside her and see a little boy around the 9? Cute

I see two other boys a bit older one 17 i think other 10? I don't know their age jez its hard.

"Ah there is my Bombino." A man walks up to me. I think its my grandfather he looks older then the rest in the room.

I immediately take a step back when he opens his arms for me to hug. I don't like hugs.

You mean you don't like being touch?

Thats the same dipshit.

"She doesn't like personal touch nonnino." I hear Luca say.

Okay that's my grandfather because nonnino means grandfather in Italian.

"Well i'm your grandfather like your brother says you can call me Nonnins that me- grandfather i know." I say no emotion showing tho.

"Oh she speaks!" One of my nephews i look up and it was the grumpy one.

I glare at him.

"Oh we got an attitude i like her." I hear a boy say around 17?!