Wounds That Never Heal

...

Days went by, and no details had started to collect by themselves...it wasn't the boys faults that the person behind all this was the best at hiding.

It was agonising. For Louis and for Harry. Not knowing what or who was next. Which of them went first? What would happen if one of them...dies, or get's hurt? The one who would be left...would be so hopeless, startled to death, halved.

And it scared Harry. Because it was right. Louis was something to him. Something important. And he tried to deny it, but every time he looked into these ocean eyes he'd drown back again and those thoughts would vanish as long as Louis was present.

But when he left, and he was alone...he felt the loneliness wrap him up again, take his hope away, he never made friends with solitude...he always wanted someone to want him, need him, love him even.

Louis in the other hand, was always alone. But unlike Harry he'd made peace with his solitude. He's gotten used to it. He's a lone wolf. But than again, looking at the rainbow yarn on his wrist...he had a thin string of hope holding him here. He couldn't die, not when it's not safe for them yet...Harry said it would be fine...but with each passing second his sixth sense rings like a bell on his brain, warning him that danger was close...close...very close.

Niall entered the office in a tush.-"Louis, Nick found some information!"

Louis jumped up his chair.-"Tell me now!"

"The car you said, G-class with no plate? His team hackers, got into the road cameras...There's a lead."-Niall said talking very fast.

Louis got up and hot the tablet from Niall. All the information was there.-"Call Zayn! Tell him to inform Harry of this. I'm going to the last location it was spotted."

Niall stopped him.-"Wait! We need to wait for Harry! He won't be happy if you get yourself in trouble!"

"Than what are you waiting! Call Zayn so that he can be there faster! I'm not stopping now!"-Louis said and got him men ready for the raid.

Getting into his car, he started driving, his people following him behind.

Louis found the location on the GPS map.-"A house? Even better!"

His phone rang. Louis found it and opened it, throwing the phone on the passenger seat.

It was Harry obviously.

"LOUIS!"-A very loud voice came from the other side of the line.

"Harry? Don't yell at me with you alpha voice!"-Louis yelled back.

Harry was taking deep breaths.-"Stay where you are!"

"No! There's a lead. I have my men with me. I'll be fine."

"This might be a trap! Louis listen to me for once in your life!"-Harry continued to yell, a bit more lower now, since his alpha tone irritated Louis' omega.

"Or there's a chance we'll find who the hell is behind this!"

"I'm coming! Just wait for me!"

"There's no time to sit around, to have a cup of tea and wait Harold! Be fast!"-Louis said angrily.

"It won't take me long! If I don't die from a car crash Louis...I'm going to make you regret this!"-Harry threatened, trying to knock some sense on Louis.

"Oh, like a punishment? That's a bit kicky."-Louis asked teasingly.

"LOUIS!"-Harry yelled again, this time warningly.

"I'm sorry Harold. But I have to do this. If we don't find people there, we'll look for clues and collect information from people who live in that area."