SIXTEEN;

Sam had ended up falling asleep, when he woke up, it was late

Sam had ended up falling asleep, when he woke up, it was late. The moon was lighting up the room, the small asian looked at the clock. "Oh shit, it's eight thirty."

The male quickly got up, leaving the arms of Max and Elijah who were both cuddled up to him. Sam had made his way out the bedroom, without waking up to the two, heading downstairs to see Jake in the kitchen, talking with their mother.

"Ah there he is." His mother exclaimed, "we were just talking about you."

Samuel looked a bit worried, "all good things?" He questioned.

"Nothing but the best." Jake said, in a fake high pitched, happy voice.

Their mother, Celia, gave Jake a playful smack, "oh you stop it. We were wondering if Max and Elijah are staying tonight as well."

"It's a Sunday." Sam stated.

Celia shook her head, "Jake can drop you and Elijah off and take Max with him to Uni. If their parents are okay with, I figure it would be easier to do, since it's already late."

"I can go ask them." Sam said, making Celia nod her head and continue her conversation with Jake, allowing the smaller to leave.

When Sam made it back to his room, Max was no longer on the bed and Elijah was holding into a pillow to cuddle. The asian went over to the sleeping male and lightly poked Elijah's nose, causing the male to scrunched his face up.

The action caused a small giggle to leave Sam's mouth, quickly covering the noise with his hand. Just as Sam had calmed down his laughter, he heard the bathroom door open and out come Max, wearing some of Jake's old sweatpants and no shirt. A towel was drapped over his shoulder and he dried his hair with it.

"Oh you woke up." Sam said, even though it was clearly obvious when the male was no longer in the bed.

Max stood still for a moment before replying, "no I'm not."

"You're literally right there." Sam said, gesturing to the male.

Max shook head, his damp curly hair clinging to forehead, "nope." He spoke, before continuing to dry his hair.

As the conversation ended, Sam's eyes slowly left Max's and trailed down to the revealed skin. There was a glistening still remaining on his skin as the moonlight peeked through the curtains.

Sam could see the faint outline of abs and a faded v-line, making his eyes wondering futher down, seeing boxers peaking through the sweatpants, before he could look futher, heard Max clearing his throat.

"I never had someone so boldly look me down, it's making me shy." Max stated, taking the towel and using it to cover his torso.

Once the words left Max's mouth, a rush of blood went to Sam's cheeks as he realized he had indeed been staring at Max with no intention of hiding it or being sneaky. "Oh fuck me." Sam spoke, completely embarrassed.

"You offering?" Max asked, raising a brow, "seen me shirtless one time and now suddenly you wanna fu-"

Before he was able to finish his sentence a pillow smacked him in the face. "If you're gonna fuck, be quiet, I'm trying to sleep." Elijah mumbled through the covers of the bed.

"No one is fucking anyone." Samuel explained.

Max chuckled, "I'm pretty sure you said you wanted me to fuck you, now you're taking it back."

"The only thing I want to fuck, is to fucking die." Sam said.

"Whatever or whoever you're fucking, do it quietly. I'll join in later after my power nap." Elijah mumbled once again.

"Imma kill myself."