Chapter 10 - Lunch Break

A/N: I feel like this chapter is too short so I'm sorry about that but also I read every single comment I get on here and you guys are the horniest people I know its so funny omg pls keep commenting the comments are so fun to read

After a few hours of dealing with spoiled children and their rich parents, you were finally on your lunch break. Even if it had only been a few hours, you felt exhausted. Kids and rich people were hard to deal with and were very emotionally exhausting.

The entire time you'd been working, you had been thinking about your lunch break. At first, you were excited about catching up with Monty, but as time passed you just started feeling nervous. God, why did he make you feel this way? You waved to your co-worker as you walked out of the gift shop and all the way back to Rockstar Row.

You stood outside of Monty's greenroom door anxiously. Again, you were scared to knock, thoughts of him hating you, or trying to bring up last time filling your head. You tried pushing those thoughts away, taking a deep breath, and quietly knocking before walking in. Monty looked tired (Well as tired as a robot can look-) and was sitting on his couch, looking up at you as you walked in.

"Hey, I'm finally on my lunch break. I only have like, 20, but it should be fine." You say, walking over and taking a seat next to him. You decided to act like everything was normal and fine. Maybe he forgot about the entire thing anyways!

"Yeah, sorry it's such a mess in here.." He said. He seemed pretty drained from whatever party he was at before.

"It's alright!" You replied, looking around. It seemed like Monty had tried to clean up before you had gotten there, but some things like deep scratches in the walls and torn-up couch cushions couldn't be replaced. You remembered what Freddy said earlier, about how Monty was more upset than usual. You sigh, "Anything new happen while I've been gone?"

He shrugged, "Nope, just the same thing every day. God, kids are exhausting."

You nod, "I know, and I don't even have to talk to them directly. Sometimes I think the parents are worse than the kids."

Monty nodded, "I know, especially the bossy ones, it's just ugh..." He groaned.

You sighed, the nervous feeling surrounding you slowly fading.

"Anything new with you?" He asked, looking over at you.

You shrugged, "Other than getting a job here, not really." just being in Monty's room brought back memories of that night, which made you think of the daycare attendant, "Hey, remember that moon guy that you like, ripped in half or something?"

Monty nodded, "Yeah, what about him?"

"What happened to him? Did they like, close down the daycare or something because he's gone?"

"Nah, they were able to repair him. Vanessa kept yelling at me about how expensive it was to repair him and stuff. I told her to shut up."

"Ohh, that's good that they were able to fix him I think. I met Vanessa yesterday, though. Is she really usually that mean to you guys? She seemed nice." You shrugged.

Monty rolled his eyes, "She's only nice because you don't know her. Like, know her know her. You don't have to spend every night with her. I think she's just as annoyed with us as we are with her."

"Aw man, I'm sorry about that." You looked up at him.

He shrugged, "It's alright, it'll be better since you're around anyway."

This brought a small smile to your face. You looked at your phone for the time, there were about 10 minutes left of your break. Both you and Monty went silent for a moment.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" He finally spoke.

"Hm?" You hummed, looking back at him.

He seemed to take a deep breath, and was silent for a few moments before saying, "So, that night- the night you got locked in, do you remember-"

"WOAH, well, would you look at the time!" You shouted, hopping up from your seat, "I better, get going!"

"(Y/n)-"

"It was so nice talking to you!"

"(Y/n), wait-"

You started to walk towards the door, "I'll see ya later, alligator!"

"(Y/n)! Please. I know you remember- before you left, what you said!" He spun you around and grabbed your shoulders, looking down at you.

"What I said." You repeated. You couldn't bring yourself to look him in the eyes, so you stared straight forward. Oh, god, he did remember, and now he was gonna tell you that you made it awkward and he never wanted to see you again.

He sighed, "Yes." He paused for a while, "Did.. did you mean it?"

"Did I mean... what I said." You repeated again. You just stared ahead. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god.

"Yes!" He replied, "Did you mean what you said?" You could hear he was starting to get irritated with having to repeat himself.

You continued to be silent for a few seconds before taking a deep breath and blurting out, "Yeah, obviously I meant it I think, but I totally understand if you don't feel the same and hate me and like never wanna see me again or something!"

Monty was quiet for a few seconds before letting out a light chuckle, "Oh, (Y/n), I could never hate you." he pulled you into a tight hug, "I love you too..."