The basement

The next day, Freddy knocks on the basement door with a glass of water in hand.

"Y/n, will you not come out and eat something? It's been a few hours since you've been upstairs..." there's no reply but silence, making him sigh and walk away.

"I don't know what to do. She has been cooped up in the basement all day. Sun, why don't you try to talk to her?" Freddy gestures to the animatronic, who's currently laying upside down on the couch.

"M-me? But if she won't talk to you what makes you think she will for me?" He sits upright, ringing his hands.

"She likes you the most out of all of us, Sundrop. Now go, get her out of there! Or we'll have to get Monty on her." Roxy says, pushing the animatronic to the door. He hesitates, looking back at the four for reassurance.

Freddy smiles softly, while Chica gives him a thumbs up and Roxy crosses her arms, while Monty smirks mischievously at him.

He opens the door, walking slowly down the steps.

"Y-y/n? What're you doing down here alone, Sunbeam?" He looks over to the corner where y/n is hunched over a desk, reading a small handwritten journal, while simultaneously bending a mechanical joint in a experimental way.

"Sun, look a this. The person who lived in this house before us knew about Freddy's! See these newspaper clippings? The disappearance of five children in 1984. And look! There's been location after location of new Freddy pizzerias, and each was closed for various reasons that weren't open to the public." As y/n explains her findings, Sun holds his hands to his chest in a nervous manor, not liking the stories she's delving into.

"Sunbeam this is... kind of dark, don't you think? Wouldn't you rather go outside and get some air? I think you need it." He his hand over hers as she holds a paper up, making her lower it slowly.

"Come on, dear, let's go upstairs." He pulls her from the stool she was perched on, making her stretch as she rises.

"I guess I have been down here for a while." She says as they go up.

"That's right, and humans are supposed to get plenty of sunlight and exercise! Come on, y/n, let's go get some!" He gently pushes her back towards the porch from behind her, as they come to the top of the stairs.

"Y/n, good, you're out of there. What were you doing for so long?" Freddy says, his ears perked in excitement.

"I'm investigating the other Freddy locations. Turns out there's been a lot, and each one has a mysterious secret." Y/n stops to talk, while Sun pushes her back towards the door, not even fazing her.

The others furrow their brows in thought.

"Th-there were other Freddy's, and Chica's! So many of them, and they're still out there! I want to know what happened to them, and what happens with the things under the pizzaplex. I'm going to find out if it kills me." Sun pulls on her arm towards the door, but she stays in place.

"Well that's... interesting. Do you think it's connected to the pizzaplex?" Freddy says.

"Of course! What else would it be? Come, look at all this." She pulls Freddy with her to the basement, to Suns despair.

"Sun, give it a rest buddy. She's in the zone." Roxy says.

"But it's not good for her! She needs to get fresh air and be in the sun!" He points to the screen door which is illuminated by the setting sun.

"Why don't you just make her then?" Roxy puts her hands on her hips.

Sun goes to say something, but he stops as he processes what she said.