Life is Dynamite

The next morning I posted my video. This time, I stalked my inbox messages. I completely ignored all the comments and likes that were coming in. That was the least of my concern.

It seems I would be waiting awhile. Jungkook didn't send me a message shortly after I posted the video like he had been. Maybe I offended him. God, I hope not. That's the last thing I want to do.

I decided to call Sylus while I wait. It would help to get my mind off the situation. Maybe he was just busy. Jungkook was an idol after all. He would practice dancing for hours upon hours. He would work out and constantly hone his craft. He never rested, none of them did.

"Sy! How is it going?!"

"Hey bestie! It's going amazingly. I've met so many great new people. I really like it here in Busan."

"Well don't think about staying. I need you."

"I know, you're like my toddler." I giggle at his words.

"I broke up with Kye."

"I saw that coming." I hear him laugh on the other end of the phone.

"What broke the camel's back?"

"It's a long story Sy, I'll tell you when you come back."

"Okay, I gotta go. I've got a date with a model!"

"Good for you Sylus! Have a great time. Love you."

"Love you, miss you."

That's the circle of life. I break up with my boyfriend and am now single and Sylus goes on a date. It was his turn to be happy though. I was glad he had the opportunity. I would pray that it goes well for him. He's been single for a while now, not that it wasn't his fault. He was so picky. I guess if I was that beautiful, I'd be picky too.

Going back over to my laptop, I check my messages. To my surprise, there was a new message. I clicked on it so fast.

[RealGoldMaknae: I'm so glad you liked that song! Dancing and singing is quite hard, but you can learn breathing techniques to help while your body jars around.]

[BTSismybias: Well, I won't ever need those techniques. I can't sing or dance.]

[RealGoldMaknae: You sure about that? You might surprise yourself.]

[BTSismybias: Lol, I'm pretty sure.]

[RealGoldMaknae: The other day was a nice change. When can we hang out again?]

I gulped. Was he really asking me that? I'd gladly drop everything to spend a day with this man. Heck, if I had jury duty, I'd skip it in a second. Jail would be worth a day spent with Jeon Jungkook.

[BTSismybias: Anytime, but our venues are limited, ya know, since you're globally famous.]

[RealGoldMaknae: I could just come to you.]

What? As in, come to my house? Was he serious? Wasn't that dangerous? But then again, I'm sure he would bring bodyguards and Jungkook boxes, he can protect himself. I'd never dream of hurting him or exploiting him, maybe he knew that deep down.

[BTSismybias: Okay, my address is 30993 Tangerine Drive]

[RealGoldMaknae: Kay, I'll drop by at noon tomorrow.]

Time to deep clean this house. I needed to clean every crevasse and make sure every corner was spotless. I wanted to be able to eat off this floor. Also, I needed to hide everything that might be embarrassing. I have a pillow with J-Hope's smiling face on it, that desperately needed to be hidden.

He was almost here

He was almost here. Jeon Jungkook was almost to my house. I had cleaned like a mad woman. I even hid my tampons, crazy, I know. But I didn't want him to stumble upon anything remotely embarrassing. It was bad enough that I called him gorgeous on the last video. I need a break from humiliation.

There's a knock at the door and my heart rate quickens. I flattened out my hair and straightened my outfit. I inhaled sharply as I opened the door. My breath that I was protecting was taken from me though. I immediately blew it out.

His outfit screamed boyfriend vibes

His outfit screamed boyfriend vibes. He looked exactly like that sweet popular guy everyone would have a crush on in high school. He took off his mask immediately and I was blinded by his smile. "Hi Jungkookssi." I greeted him respectively and he awkwardly bowed to me, and I did the exact same. We clanged out heads together.

"Aish!" He yells grabbing his head. I rub the top of my head and spew out multiple apologies. "I'm so sorry! You okay?" He chuckles, that sweet laugh and I can't hold back my smile. "Yes, I'm fine! My head is harder than you'd think."

Jungkook took off his shoes and set them by my door. He stepped instead and I could hear him inhale the scent. I had a candle burning. I was trying to cover up the evidence that I deep cleaned this house.

"Your house is nice!" He looks around at the décor. I laugh slightly. "It's not really my house, I moved in with my best friend Sylus." He locks his eyes with mine. "Your roommate is a man?" I realize what he's asking and laugh harder.

"Sylus is gay. That's why the house looks so nice!" Jungkook laughs softly. "He's the one who came with me to the fan signing." Jungkook nods once, smiling as he remembered. "Ahh, yes, he hit on Jiminssi." I busted out laughing and held my stomach. "That's him!" Jungkook watched me buckle over, amusement danced in his big eyes. He had the cutest grin on his face as he watched me laugh.

"I should have brought Jimin then." I squeeze my eyes shut and laugh further. "Sylus isn't here, he's away for the week." Jungkook forms his lips to say 'oh' with no sound. I gesture towards the couch, "Please make yourself comfortable." I was trying to act calm and collected, but I was anything but that.