Calum's Gay Awakening & Birthday (January 28 2030)

Harry: 35
Camryn: 35
Darcy: 18
Lennon: 16
Auggie: 15
Bowie: 13
Morgan: 13
Calum: 11 turning 12
Bindi: 9

Grandkids:
Penny: 4 months

Okay so you might remember I let you guys choose what this chapter would be about for Calum's birthday and since the answers were so varied I couldn't include them all, but I tried to include all of them that I could!! Thank you SO much for your input, I love getting it <3333

January 10 2030

"Bindi Belle can you sit still for a second?"Camryn laughs, taking one of the fresh cheese toasties off of the stove as she places it on a plate and cuts it in half. "Your lunch is ready, miss."

"Thank you,"Bindi sings as she jumps out of the kitchen chair she was sitting in, her knees banging against the table as she runs over and grabs the plate that Camryn was holding out for her as well as the small bowl of tomato soup.

"Pen, look at that, who's that?"Lennon coos as he walks into the kitchen with four month old Penny attached to his chest, her little cheek resting there as her tiny fingers grip onto his shirt, her big blue eyes blinking all around as she continues to suck on her pacifier. "Is that nana?"

"Well hello, beautiful girl,"Camryn coos, leaning over to press a kiss to Penny's cheek as Lennon walks closer. "Is uncle Lennie being the best babysitter while mummy's in class?"

"We're best buds, huh?"Lennon grins, pressing a little kiss down to the top of Penny's head that's dusted in hazel hair, a big bow wrapped around the circumference of her head.

"Yeah, you love your uncle Lennie, huh?"Camryn grins, reaching the tip of her finger over to rub against Penny's cheek, making the corner of her mouth pull upwards in a little lopsided smile. "Oh big smiles! Look at you, pretty girl."

"Are you smilin' for nana,"Lennon giggles, tucking his chin to his chest to try and get a better view of Penny's cute little face. "You're such a cute girl."

"Why don't you let me take her while you eat your lunch, lovey,"Camryn offers, holding her hands out for her little granddaughter as Lennon shakes his head and cuddles Penny tighter.

"No, I've got two hands for a reason,"Lennon grins, swaying his hips as he walks over towards the table and sits down next to Bindi who's chowing down on her lunch.

"We're home!"Harry calls out as he follows behind Calum, walking into the hallway as they both lean down to take off their shoes as Bowie and Morgan follow behind them.

"Hi guys!"Camryn calls back, scooping out a bowl of tomato soup for the four new members of the house as she feels two arms snake around her waist.

"Hi buggy,"Harry whispers, turning his head to press little kisses against her neck, Camryn's cheek dropping to the top of Harry's head.

"Hi baby, how are you?"Camryn asks as she nudges her face against Harry's, pressing a kiss to Harry's lips.

"I'm doing great,"Harry smiles, pulling his arms away from Camryn so that he can help her scoop more soup into the bowls. "Thanks for making lunch."

"Mum will you tell Mo that I liked orange way before she did when we were little,"Bowie groans, walking into the kitchen with a smiling Morgan behind him, both of them with their kneepads and elbow pads still on from the skatepark.

"Um sorry bud, but Mo's favorite color was always orange, but you wanted to be just like her so you copied her,"Camryn laughs, shaking her head as she cuts another cheese toast and hands it to Harry to bring to Lennon who's still holding Penny.