Chapter 61: Final Preparations for the Festival!

A/N: Just for reference, I do like the gentle criminal arc and I think he's in like top five villains. Because he's Izuku but he got his dreams crushed by a mistake. Like that's really cool! Anyways his fight should just be a chapter maybe two, but for now please enjoy this chapter!

Eri POV:

   I asked the nurses where my heroes went. I don't want to bother them but I have to say thank you. They saved me and risked their lives. Lemillion even lost his quirk because of me. All of it was my fault.

   The nurses promised to call Deku and Lemillion. That made me less sad. I still have the coloring book that Deku left for me. I should return it so he doesn't miss his coloring pages.

"Eri!" Deku walks through the door and waves.

"Good to see you Eri!" Lemillion sits next to my bed with Deku.

"Hello." I wave.

"You left your coloring book here Deku, you want it back don't you?" I hand him the crayons and book.

"Eri, I got these for you. It's your coloring book now!" Deku smiles.

"Really?" I tilt my head.

"Yup." He nods.

"Well... thank you. For the book and for saving me. And I'm sorry you lost your quirk because of me." I look at my heroes.

"Eri, we were happy to rescue you and it's okay! I still have my other quirk and now I can use it even better. So don't be sad! Give me a big smile." Lemillion smiles.

"I- it sounds dumb but I think I forgot how to smile..." I blush.

"Oh- what if you come to the festival! I'm sure you can find your smile there." Lemillion cheers.

"She can come can't she?" Deku looks back at the dark scary man in the doorway.

"I'll see what I can do, I think it's a good idea." He says.

"Isn't this great Eri? We'll have so much fun!" Lemillion laughs.

———

Izuku POV:

   After we left the hospital Mirio and I agreed to make sure this festival would be the best festival ever. Eri seemed like she'll really need it, so it's up to us to help her. She might be away from Chisaki but his grasp is still tight around her mind. I hope this festival can really save her!

   When Papa parked in the parking lot we each went our separate ways. Mirio went back to the 3-A dorms, Papa went to his office to finish some work, and I went to my own dorm to help prepare for our concert.

   It's going to be a lot of fun, and while I'm not the best dancer Mina says that my fighting is very fluid so it should come to me easy. The band has been practicing inside and we're dancing outside. People who are working behind the scenes go in between our practices.

"Hey, Izuku! Come try these moves out, I want to see if they'll look good or not." Mina waves.

"Right!" I shout.

   We practiced for an hour before we stopped to rest and make dinner. Mina is a really good teacher but she can be tough on us. And Kacchan won't play the same song twice so the band is having a hard time practicing. I'm sure all of this will end up fine.

"Deku, bring those over here!" Kacchan yells.

"Okay, here I come." I nod and bring over the chives I chopped.

"The hell? CHOP THEM BETTER!" He shouts.

"If you want them done your way just do it yourself!" Shinso yells from the common space.